ANYBODY KNOW THESE HUNTERS???

The mountain ops stuff is kinda corny kinda like a lot of product promotion. But I’m glad the Alaskan resident is here to bless us with his opinions as if he’s the Messiah of the hunting world.
Tell me you’re butt hurt without telling me you’re butt hurt

All you **** talkers are ridiculous. What goes around comes around. This site has went to total hell mainly in part to just a few of you clowns. Too damn bad because I used to look forward to the cool stories and pics but it seems lately it’s just become a pissfest of bigmouths that ooze with negativity.
Thanks for the positive post

Not butt hurt one bit you just think you’re the smartest person in the room on every subject.
Be honest and let me know how my opinion hurt your feelings. I’m not an expert at anything except reviewing cringe hunting videos. I’ll confidently say I can give an honest review 100% of the time. 😂😂😂

I will say out of all the western states I have hunted, Colorado has the least friendly residents that i have ran into during a hunt.IMO
Really - try and show up to a Wyoming lake or trailhead with greenie plates and see what happens.

Then while I am arguing with this ******* cowboy-wanna be about how I put 2 kids thru their college and my dad and I have been spending money in their state for longer than they have been alive along with owning a home or two - then a front range idiots drives up in his Range Rover or SuburU.

It is getting tough to cross a state line!

Really - try and show up to a Wyoming lake or trailhead with greenie plates and see what happens.

Then while I am arguing with this ******* cowboy-wanna be about how I put 2 kids thru their college and my dad and I have been spending money in their state for longer than they have been alive along with owning a home or two - then a front range idiots drives up in his Range Rover or SuburU.

It is getting tough to cross a state line!
Wyoming, Nevada, Arizona, Idaho, and Montana never had a bad experience guys in the woods or at the gas stations have always been nice and friendly and will talk about to you about what your hunting and sometimes offer tips on a area. Colorado guys half the time won't even wave or give ya a head nod or anything. Just my opinion and experience but Colorado not very friendly

Wyoming, Nevada, Arizona, Idaho, and Montana never had a bad experience guys in the woods or at the gas stations have always been nice and friendly and will talk about to you about what your hunting and sometimes offer tips on a area. Colorado guys half the time won't even wave or give ya a head nod or anything. Just my opinion and experience but Colorado not very friendly
That's rough, man.

It's all good. I will keep applying and hunting there when I draw. Life's to short to worry about some grumpy residents
Totally. That's a boss move, man. But the curious little boy in me wonders why colorado residents are such jerks? Hunters are almost always jerks, but people getting gas have no reason to be unfriendly.

Totally. That's a boss move, man. But the curious little boy in me wonders why colorado residents are such jerks? Hunters are almost always jerks, but people getting gas have no reason to be unfriendly.
Maybe people are just treating him how he treats others. 🤔
Maybe he has resting bit<h face?

Maybe people are just treating him how he treats others. 🤔
Maybe he has resting bit<h face?
Who knows. I'm sure it's just the pure bred in them coming out, but man nobody wants to talk and always a cold shoulder. I get it I have a "X" on my back being from out of state but my experience is still colorado are the most un friendly of all the states i have hunted. Why I can't answer that. I'm not there to hit on yalls cousins they are safe you can have them I just want to hunt.😉

Who knows. I'm sure it's just the pure bred in them coming out, but man nobody wants to talk and always a cold shoulder. I get it I have a "X" on my back being from out of state but my experience is still colorado are the most un friendly of all the states i have hunted. Why I can't answer that. I'm not there to hit on yalls cousins they are safe you can have them I just want to hunt.😉
Why would you think everyone else is attracted to relation?

You probably are wearing your camo into the pot shops when you come... you should wear hemp clothing and rub dog crap in your hair... at least try to fit in while you're here.😅

The problem is these people posted what actually happened. Which wasn't good. But hushin and other utube stars edit there shitty shots out.
I like to watch videos. It's not uncommon to see one shot, and see multiple holes in an animal. Also, one of the more prominent hunting influencers shot at an animal this year and claimed a miss. I've watched it numerous times, and it sure looks like a hit to me.

All you **** talkers are ridiculous. What goes around comes around. This site has went to total hell mainly in part to just a few of you clowns. Too damn bad because I used to look forward to the cool stories and pics but it seems lately it’s just become a pissfest of bigmouths that ooze with negativity.
This place has always been a pissfest of bigmouths. :LOL: That's the allure.

Hey link!

I Surely Never Put This On Here For Anything Bad To Happen!

I Thought It Might Be The FL Area!

I'm Friends With BIGJOHN & He Clued Me In On Where It Was & He Knows A Few Of Your Relatives/Friends!

Glad She Got It Done!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom