Anyone ever seen anything like this?

fuzzyvelvet

I found this on my trail cam the other day.
TrailCamAug262011201.jpg

TrailCamAug262011200.jpg

Looks like a blonde faze bear sitting down but it seems awful skinny and the fur seems long too. That's my guess.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Blond bear for sure. I actually saw a a young gal in Walmart the other day that had a similar cut and color.

Yeah, I'd say its small color phase bear but nothing like I've ever seen. Looks brown on the side with a bleach blonde stripe down the back. Crazy looking!

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

Do you setup your trail cam at an angle and so low to the ground. Looks as if it may have been staged to me.

The camera got knocked off by something; this was not the angle I set it up at. It was not staged. I do have one more pic that gives it away. I will post later after I get some more responses. One crazy looking sucker.

I think it looks like a bear to me. Her is a picture of black bear I caught on my trailcam a few years back we called "Mohawk".

HC7-26-086.jpg

Enjoy the moment and relive the memories.

In that second photo it looks like there is two sets of ears? Is it two young bears wrestiling around?

Or maybe a wolverine, or pair of wolverines? What state are you in?

Looks like a black bear with a blond mane eating something. In the 1st pic, it looks like he has his front legs spread out while in the 2nd pic, he seems to now have his hind legs spread out. A curious set of pics for sure.

Eldorado

Saw a small bear a few years ago out in the Book Cliffs that looked just like that - dark on the legs and lower part of the body and a blonde mane along the back and top of the body.

Def a bear with a crazy pelt. I was thinking wolverine from the first pic but I've never heard of anyone seeing one here in CO but i know there are supposed to be some around in the high country. Ears give it away for sure.

Second pic was taken first.

The red thing in the 18:07 pic has moved from it butt and is between it front feet in the 18:06 pic. where he looks to be chewing on it.

Not only did something adjust the angle on your camera but it moved it left or right too because you wouldn't have centered it on that quakie.

My guess would be you've got a bear bait out and your filming the visitors, I'd guess you have a year old emancipated bear.

Be interesting to see what it would like in a few years if the colors hold.

Course, it could be an African jackal of some kind for all I know. Woodruff, did you see any quakies in Africa!

Cool pics. Enjoyed them. Looking forward to seeing the missing link!

DC

Makes perfect sense, thanks Griz, that there retro bear is the retard offspring of 5 monkey's having butt s@x with a fish squirl!

I thought it was one of big foot offspring at first that had been in the sun to much. However, the rounded ears and size of head looks like a young bear to me, that is stll shedding his winter coat.

Definately a bear, just a small one and like already said he is between coats right now.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Rick from Ice Road Truckers????....hmmmmm....no, I guess his is blue isn't it.

Alright, after all the great comments I will finally post the 3rd picture that gives it away. Like so many of you thought, it is a bear but man it is one funky looking bear.
TrailCamAug262011202.jpg

Yeah, what is the orange thing? You were doing good until you posted bait and Colorado... Might want to end this post while you're ahead...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom