Anyone Familiar with this Group??

That's just a glimpse of what's there... both sides of the road are littered with bodies according to my friend who drive by the area yesterday as well.. seems to be a good organization.. don't ever see them asking for money, just promoting the need for protection and awareness for our animals and the winter range that is disappearing

In the area of the Jonah and Pinedale Anticline gas fields south of Pinedale and east of Labarge roustabout companies that work for the operators, partnered with G&F and are filling the large sized roll-off dump trailers with dead antelope. Trying to clean-up the landscape to be good stewards and to protect nesting sage grouse from predator birds such as ravens/crows where they operate. In an area where there was 1200 antelope wintered its projected at least 50% winterkill. Landfill taken well over 600 head of antelope and hundreds of deer so far. That's just the areas where the is road infrastructure. Won't see what else is dead out there where there are no roads.

Seems to be the fad these days, non-profit wildlife NGOs. I'm not criticizing, some of them do good things like deer studies and wildlife crossings. We certainly need plenty of places for those Commission tags to go. ?‍♂️

Seems to be the fad these days, non-profit wildlife NGOs. I'm not criticizing, some of them do good things like deer studies and wildlife crossings. We certainly need plenty of places for those Commission tags to go. ?‍♂️
Agree, there is no shortage of Niche NGOs for
Commission tags. But at least this is directly tied to wildlife and not just a fire department, or a camp etc.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom