Anyone got "furries" in their kids schools?

A different (broader) perspective on the Bud Light thingy:

BTW, I didn't know anyone was being 'forced' to support it.... Where did that happen? ;)
HE says he is not a sale out? Its not about the money? Then, if he truly believes that, if you truly believe that? Lets see just how much money is being thrown at UFC and Dana in sponsorship money. If he believes in them, then, he should not take any money from them and go out and support them without the money. HE is lying through his teeth!!!

Oh an old gay horse when it's racism you can see right? See all the excuses when something real happens, but not so much about litter boxes and conservative fantasy land. Then it's an outrage. Put someones picture on a Bud Light light can? LETS THROW A FIT!!!!...... Another racist incident in Utah? Let's just turn the other way guys.

She is a retired PROSECUTOR so yes. I'm sure she treated minorities fairly and objectively didn't she during her career? Again, it's always excuses with racism for conservatives even when it's staring them dead in the face. A family having racial slurs thrown at them for 6 months with no one doing anything? Totally okay, I know, this is Utah and as long as you're the right religion, political affiliation, and race, you're good.

There's the truth telling.

Pink Floyd is a pretty popular band at our Klan meetings, so I can see your confusion.

For those new, or who aren't familiar. Oneye is a guy that is super liberal. Anti conservative, seems to have a real issue with Mormons, hates republicans, pro whatever woke cause he can name.

He does so, from Sevier County Utah. A very conservative, very Mormon, very unwoke county in central Utah.

Like other big mouthed libs, he's so in love with liberal idealism, he hides where it won't ever find him.

He's that white dude who has a friend that is black, or latino, so he's an expert on minorities.

He watched Will and Grace, once knows all about the gays.

And he saw a show once with a tranny, so he's the resident expert.

You guys in urban and suburban Utah, you don't get diversity like he does.

Don't worry. Dude won't bug you with wildlife issues, unless Mike Lee hits a deer. You won't get a deer story, a recipe, a load for your new gun, or even a good hearted story.

But he will patrol the you tube, x, tick tock, for that one off story of some random whack job, then extrapolate that they, represent the Mormon conservatives in the entire state.

And by gawd, he's so fed up with us, why he'll stay hidden in rural conservative Utah.

Ill bite.

About the lady prosecutor. Do you know for sure how she treated minorities? Or are you just assuming since she is retired and bat SHIZZZ crazy? I honestly dont know, that is why I ask.

About the "right religion, political affiliation and race, you're good" comment. You must not be from Utah. Now days, Mormons, Republicans and whites are the minorities in Salt Lake Valley. And if not, it is pretty dang close.

And I know there was an up roar about the litter boxes in the local Jr High and my kids go there. I will ask them if they are still there. I know last year it was a problem. All the kids who wear the cat ears and dog tail, I have seen 1st hand going to the school and seeing that stuff. One kid had his name legally changed to Sledge Hammer. Some pretty weird stuff going on!
Maybe the kids are smoking too much Cali-catnip?

HE says he is not a sale out? Its not about the money? Then, if he truly believes that, if you truly believe that? Lets see just how much money is being thrown at UFC and Dana in sponsorship money. If he believes in them, then, he should not take any money from them and go out and support them without the money. HE is lying through his teeth!!!
WTF kind of sense does that make?? Likely one of the dumbest comments I've seen on any internet posting board, ever. Like I'm almost at a loss for words on how to respond to your quote because it is so nonsensical! :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

"If he believes in them, then, he should not take any money from them and go out and support them without the money."

Ummm..... Let me remind you. It's a BUSINESS, genius. :ROFLMAO: They are sponsors. Sponsors pay money to business like his to advertise. That is called 'revenue' and that is how businesses stay in business. It is quite obvious that the 'sell out' comment is based on him weighing the ad revenue to ticket sales and making the business (and conscious) decision that is best for his business.

"He is lying through hit teeth!!!"

Another part of the dumbest post ever. Specifically, what is he lying about, genius??? The part that is his opinion on how he feels (Here's a hint; 'Opinions' are just that.... They can't be classified as lies because they are opinions....)? Or the facts regarding the number of Americans employed by AB and how much AB gives to support various causes in the US (Vets & first responders families, close to $1BB per year for farmers....). If you want to fact check him (which dummies rarely do), there are plenty of sources available to verify whether what he is saying is true or not. ;)

I always tell myself I won't get baited into debating an idiot online, but here I am. I'm a sucker for debating and based on your reply you have demonstrated that you are a tool. :LOL:

WTF kind of sense does that make?? Likely one of the dumbest comments I've seen on any internet posting board, ever. Like I'm almost at a loss for words on how to respond to your quote because it is so nonsensical! :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

"If he believes in them, then, he should not take any money from them and go out and support them without the money."

Ummm..... Let me remind you. It's a BUSINESS, genius. :ROFLMAO: They are sponsors. Sponsors pay money to business like his to advertise. That is called 'revenue' and that is how businesses stay in business. It is quite obvious that the 'sell out' comment is based on him weighing the ad revenue to ticket sales and making the business (and conscious) decision that is best for his business.

"He is lying through hit teeth!!!"

Another part of the dumbest post ever. Specifically, what is he lying about, genius??? The part that is his opinion on how he feels (Here's a hint; 'Opinions' are just that.... They can't be classified as lies because they are opinions....)? Or the facts regarding the number of Americans employed by AB and how much AB gives to support various causes in the US (Vets & first responders families, close to $1BB per year for farmers....). If you want to fact check him (which dummies rarely do), there are plenty of sources available to verify whether what he is saying is true or not. ;)

I always tell myself I won't get baited into debating an idiot online, but here I am. I'm a sucker for debating and based on your reply you have demonstrated that you are a tool. :LOL:
I

With liberals always libsplaining, it does get comical.

The Dylan Mulvaney deal caught attention, and I'm sure irritated folks.

What touched off the F-you from the right, was the very liberal woman, mansplaining that their customer base was stupid, juvenile, frat boys, and budlight needed to move on.

Then they compounded an obviously stupid, out of touch moment, by protecting said executive. Had they simply fired her in a public way, the dust would have settled. They feared backlash from the DEI crowd, who aren't their core customer, more than they feared their customer.

That cost them BILLIONS.

There isn't that much taste difference in mass produced beer, that would make switching brands difficult, nor staying switched a big deal.

And honestly, giving Dana $100million, and paying Kelce and Peyton, won't bring back a substantial amount of former customers. Nor will the "workers and farmers line". AB showed they cared more about DEI than either, so back ending that doesn't work.

This will be taught in buisness school for decades.

A self inflicted wound, made worse through not knowing who your actual base is/was, destroying a brand that took decades to build.

Ill bite.

About the lady prosecutor. Do you know for sure how she treated minorities? Or are you just assuming since she is retired and bat SHIZZZ crazy? I honestly dont know, that is why I ask.
I'm assuming because she has persistently thrown racial slurs at a family for 6 months, she may be racist. Seems like an assumption with evidence.
About the "right religion, political affiliation and race, you're good" comment. You must not be from Utah. Now days, Mormons, Republicans and whites are the minorities in Salt Lake Valley. And if not, it is pretty dang close.
I've lived in Utah my entire life. It's 100% true everywhere but maybe SLC. And SLC is gerrymandered to hell to make sure those voices that don't agree with "The Utah way" don't get heard. Here's a map to show you the Utah way:
gerrymandering.png

And I know there was an up roar about the litter boxes in the local Jr High and my kids go there. I will ask them if they are still there. I know last year it was a problem. All the kids who wear the cat ears and dog tail, I have seen 1st hand going to the school and seeing that stuff. One kid had his name legally changed to Sledge Hammer. Some pretty weird stuff going on!

I've yet to see a photo of a litter box in a school, which you know.....seems like that'd be something everyone would take a picture of. Again, a claim, and no proof.

BTW, I didn't know anyone was being 'forced' to support it.... Where did that happen? ;)
Yes, Bud Light the company that is born and bread American(yes I know it was sold, it's roots are still very much here), that employees more American's than any other beer company, that invests in first responders and military families. That's entire brand was built on "America, America, America" sent out 2,500 cans with peoples faces on them and conservatives latched on to the ONE they didn't like and cried for 6 months about it, caused American's to lose their jobs, dethroned Bud Light as the number one beer to Modelo, a beer from Mexico that employees far fewer American's than Bud Light. See how stupid things are? They sent over 2,000 cans out to influencers that day and Kid Rock and conservative pundits convinced conservatives to boycott one of the most iconic American brands of all time. It ain't just liberals who are the snowflakes. Bud Light's donations and background are more conservative than any other major beer companies, but conservatives were in a rush to kill that company for one can they didn't like.

Last edited:
You strike me as the type of guy to say that George Floyd was a great guy and was not a hazard to society at all.
Nope, but you don't have to be a good guy to deserve the right to live.
You also strike me as the type to defend bud light for putting a person with a mental disorder on their can and forcing people to support it. No thank you, I don't support that type of thinking and never will.
Bud Light put over 2,000 people on their cans and sent them out to various influencers. Conservatives are just invested in culture wars and being snowflakes and found the one they didn't like and cried for 6 months about it. You seem like a guy who if told by Sean Hannity to be mad at Bud Light, an iconic company that employees thousands of American's and supports first responders, military and donates to conservative causes you would be.....over one can you didn't like. Seems pretty snowflaky and easy to get outraged to me.
You cry about "you see the litter box crap, but not the racism going on all around you??" Becuaee that's how I'm taking your comment. Is it racist to make the claim that like 80% more crime is committed by the black community? Is it racist to claim that I think it was 70% more women in the black community's are raising their kids alone because the man bailed? All you people scream is racist this and racist that. Yet you scream CRACKER in our faces while we show you facts.
No. I showed you a white women shouting the N word at a family for 6 months who has also been a prosecutor in her life and all you wanna do is deflect or talk this nonsense. This has nothing to do with what I posted, but really proves my point. It's right there man, and you still want to say "yeah but".

LOL. It's hilarious, the sellouts? Are the conservatives who were seething at the mouth to kill one of the most iconic American brands there has ever been over a can they didn't like. Meanwhile every other major beer companies doing very similar things.

Nope, but you don't have to be a good guy to deserve the right to live.

Bud Light put over 2,000 people on their cans and sent them out to various influencers. Conservatives are just invested in culture wars and being snowflakes and found the one they didn't like and cried for 6 months about it. You seem like a guy who if told by Sean Hannity to be mad at Bud Light, an iconic company that employees thousands of American's and supports first responders, military and donates to conservative causes you would be.....over one can you didn't like. Seems pretty snowflaky and easy to get outraged to me.

No. I showed you a white women shouting the N word at a family for 6 months who has also been a prosecutor in her life and all you wanna do is deflect or talk this nonsense. This has nothing to do with what I posted, but really proves my point. It's right there man, and you still want to say "yeah but".
Lol what? You don't have to be a good guy to deserve to live? So you're telling me a rapist deserves to live? A thief, a hazard to society deserves to live? Well....special kinda stupid I guess.

I'm not even going to waste my time on the rest because it's bullshit. You argue that we all just say "yeah but" but that's what yall have been doing for the last...forever??? When you're liberal leaders and such have gotten caught doing terrible illegal crap.

Yes, Bud Light the company that is born and bread American(yes I know it was sold, it's roots are still very much here), that employees more American's than any other beer company, that invests in first responders and military families. That's entire brand was built on "America, America, America" sent out 2,500 cans with peoples faces on them and conservatives latched on to the ONE they didn't like and cried for 6 months about it, caused American's to lose their jobs, dethroned Bud Light as the number one beer to Modelo, a beer from Mexico that employees far fewer American's than Bud Light. See how stupid things are? They sent over 2,000 cans out to influencers that day and Kid Rock and conservative pundits convinced conservatives to boycott one of the most iconic American brands of all time. It ain't just liberals who are the snowflakes. Bud Light's donations and background are more conservative than any other major beer companies, but conservatives were in a rush to kill that company for one can they didn't like.

As I read this drivel eating my waffle with land o lakes butter and Aunt Jamina reading Dr Seuss, in my Redskins Jersey, I am interested in Oneye libsplaining about hurting an iconic American brand.

Lol what? You don't have to be a good guy to deserve to live? So you're telling me a rapist deserves to live? A thief, a hazard to society deserves to live? Well....special kinda stupid I guess.
You can't read can you?.
I'm not even going to waste my time on the rest because it's bullshit. You argue that we all just say "yeah but" but that's what yall have been doing for the last...forever??? When you're liberal leaders and such have gotten caught doing terrible illegal crap.
Of course you aren't, you've shown that even when a woman has harassed a family for 6 months yelling racial slurs at them you still wanna say "yeah but those black folks and crime stats"....you are proving the exact point lol. You have nothing, you want to turn a blind eye and then just start with your bullshit.

As I read this drivel eating my waffle with land o lakes butter and Aunt Jamina reading Dr Seuss, in my Redskins Jersey, I am interested in Oneye libsplaining about hurting an iconic American brand.
Hoss, showed you yet another example of racism. Show me the litter boxes douche. It's hard to take pictures of fantasy culture war land I know. I crack a Bud Light just for you tonight.

Hoss, showed you yet another example of racism. Show me the litter boxes douche. It's hard to take pictures of fantasy culture war land I know. I crack a Bud Light just for you tonight.
What do you think should happen to that awful woman?

What do you think should happen to that awful woman?
She should be arrested.....like she was today for her outstanding warrants. She should get mental help. It shouldn't have taken a viral social media video for the police or HOA to finally do something. Utahn's and white people in general have no issue letting racism good idly by until it's a bad headline for them. Same with Hoss's school district, which did nothing about incidents of racism, ignored them.....until they couldn't of course because it ended up on every national news outlet. Furries? They'll throw a fit about every day on Facebook. Racism? Shrug of shoulders and meh.

She should be arrested.....like she was today for her outstanding warrants. She should get mental help. It shouldn't have taken a viral social media video for the police or HOA to finally do something. Utahn's and white people in general have no issue letting racism good idly by until it's a bad headline for them. Same with Hoss's school district, which did nothing about incidents of racism, ignored them.....until they couldn't of course because it ended up on every national news outlet. Furries? They'll throw a fit about every day on Facebook. Racism? Shrug of shoulders and meh.
Meh…

Douche🤣🤣

What a sexist thing to say. Why are you turning a femine cleaning product into a negative.?

Is there something negative about cleanliness?

A good liberal like you denigrating women like that?

What a patriarchal thing to say. I notice you don't use masculine cleaning as a negative insult. Why? Sexist?

I'm assuming because she has persistently thrown racial slurs at a family for 6 months, she may be racist. Seems like an assumption with evidence.

I've lived in Utah my entire life. It's 100% true everywhere but maybe SLC. And SLC is gerrymandered to hell to make sure those voices that don't agree with "The Utah way" don't get heard. Here's a map to show you the Utah way:
View attachment 129243
I've yet to see a photo of a litter box in a school, which you know.....seems like that'd be something everyone would take a picture of. Again, a claim, and no proof.

You are an idiot.
And a embarrassment to Central Utah

She was not arrested for one single racist charge.
The bat **** crazy women has already been released
They really showed her😆
Again you are a idiot.

Dana White? I think he aligns with Bill Gates money.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Trust last quarter bought 1.7 million shares of Anheuser-Busch, valued at around $95 million, according to a regulatory filing, signaling that Gates has confidence in the beer company that has been dealing with a steep sales slump of one of its biggest beers.

So I had a black individual yelling racial slurs at me the other week, and it was no joke. It was racist AF. Shouldn't that person be held accountable and face time for a hate crime against me? Or can they not be racist towards white people?
I don't see the proof, but then again, none of you ever have it. But yes MountainSqwabler, I totally believe you. Also, she was held responsible for assault.

You are an idiot.
And a embarrassment to Central Utah
Cry.
She was not arrested for one single racist charge.
The bat **** crazy women has already been released
They really showed her😆
Again you are a idiot.
No ****. It was for assault. But keep deflecting that racism. It's what white Utahn's do best. I know I know, you all like to live in your little bubble of whiteness where racism isn't real and diversity is a swear word, but the true embarrassment is the lack of awareness some of you have on these issues and how hard you'll fight to ignore them while being outraged over fake litter boxes in your conspiracy riddled minds.

Midvale has 35600.

So .003% of Midvale got busted for racial crap.

Obviously there is a huge problem, plus there's a Mormon church in town, so obviously the church is racist
The church discriminated against black people holding the priesthood until 1978, that was just a little over 40 years ago. So yes the Mormon church has a very racist history, and I can plainly read what it says about dark skin in that "sacred" book even if they try to say "no no no let us twist it to not saying that". With the makeup of Utah's population and it's predominant religion it's not surprising the population reacts the way it does to diversity or to turning a blind eye at racism. I'm sure there's all kinds of excuses coming for the fact the church discriminated against black people until 1978, but it's totally true and didn't just change because of how horrible that was.

In 1995 Bill Clinton eulogized William Fullbright, an unabashed racist who vehemently opposed the Civil Rights Bill.

In 2008 Joseph Biden eulogized Robert Byrd a Grand Kleagal of the KKK..

Note, both were AFTER the Mormons let blacks hold preisthood.

Who has a racism problem?

Cry.

No ****. It was for assault. But keep deflecting that racism. It's what white Utahn's do best. I know I know, you all like to live in your little bubble of whiteness where racism isn't real and diversity is a swear word, but the true embarrassment is the lack of awareness some of you have on these issues and how hard you'll fight to ignore them while being outraged over fake litter boxes in your conspiracy riddled minds.
"Yes" them racist white people have not strung her up yet
How the hell do you blame the white pepole of Utah for a completely crazy women.
You obviously do not get your information from the local news articles, I know you get your information from Twitter (X)
Let me clue you in she doesn't get along with any of her neighbors, she has assault chargers from a different incident.
You are a race bayter and a idiot

"Yes" them racist white people have not strung her up yet
How the hell do you blame the white pepole of Utah for a completely crazy women.
You obviously do not get your information from the local news articles, I know you get your information from Twitter (X)
Let me clue you in she doesn't get along with any of her neighbors, she has assault chargers from a different incident.
You are a race bayter and a idiot
You're serious? You can't be right? There is at least a couple stories a month like this out of Utah. From basketball games, to situations like this where it goes on and on and on and nothing is done, to kids going in blackface and a prison jumpsuit in Cedar City. Stop acting like its THIS is and isolated incident. It is an every day thing. It goes from vicious racism to ignorance. Someone I know that is black gets kind of tired of white people coming up to him and saying he looks like some famous black person they see, or asking him if he's half white because his skin isn't dark. It's a culture issue, it's an ignorance issue, sometimes its actually racist intent issue. THIS is not the only thing I can post. Do you want me to do the last year of racists incidents in Utah for you that have made viral circulation or the national news? There's a bunch.

Let's start here

I know I know just dumb kids right? But they were perfectly comfortable strolling through Walmart in Cedar City like that. Oh but I'm sure you'll tell me this isn't racist or list some excuses here too. Not just admit yeah, there's a fair bit of racist nonsense that takes place in Utah. Because there is.

You're serious? You can't be right? There is at least a couple stories a month like this out of Utah. From basketball games, to situations like this where it goes on and on and on and nothing is done, to kids going in blackface and a prison jumpsuit in Cedar City. Stop acting like its THIS is and isolated incident. It is an every day thing. It goes from vicious racism to ignorance. Someone I know that is black gets kind of tired of white people coming up to him and saying he looks like some famous black person they see, or asking him if he's half white because his skin isn't dark. It's a culture issue, it's an ignorance issue, sometimes its actually racist intent issue. THIS is not the only thing I can post. Do you want me to do the last year of racists incidents in Utah for you that have made viral circulation or the national news? There's a bunch.

Let's start here

I know I know just dumb kids right? But they were perfectly comfortable strolling through Walmart in Cedar City like that. Oh but I'm sure you'll tell me this isn't racist or list some excuses here too. Not just admit yeah, there's a fair bit of racist nonsense that takes place in Utah. Because there is.
Jeezus......there are stories like that all over the world every minute of everyday.......stop your self loathing......

In 1995 Bill Clinton eulogized William Fullbright, an unabashed racist who vehemently opposed the Civil Rights Bill.

In 2008 Joseph Biden eulogized Robert Byrd a Grand Kleagal of the KKK..

Note, both were AFTER the Mormons let blacks hold preisthood.

Who has a racism problem?
Okay, you pretend like I haven't said I wish Democrats would toss Joe Biden aside multiple times so......

And how could the TRUE church discriminate against their black brothers and sisters so long? I mean it's a true and unwavering prophecy right? 45 years ain't that long friends, and the church was discriminating against black members 46 years ago. But sure, that has no lasting impacts in a state thats 80+% white and that's the predominant religion. None.

Jeezus......there are stories like that all over the world every minute of everyday.......stop your self loathing......
There's stories like it sure, but I'm from Utah, and it's okay to point out the shitty things that happen here instead of the passive aggressive la la la everythings fine we should all smile and be bubbly like it didn't. Another excuse I see. But those litter boxes and Bud Light grrrr!!!!!!!!!

There's stories like it sure, but I'm from Utah, and it's okay to point out the shitty things that happen here instead of the passive aggressive la la la everythings fine we should all smile and be bubbly like it didn't. Another excuse I see. But those litter boxes and Bud Light grrrr!!!!!!!!!
Black kid gets shot for doing something truly illegal "ie" armed robbery...etc....world revolts for it, riots happen etc.....white kid gets shot for anything and the world bats an eye. Yet you cry "racism" around every corner you can. Please joing the conversation when it's equal all around the board, not just when it benefits your agenda.

Is Dylan Mulvaney your cousin😆

Let's start here

"Someone I know that is black"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Called it post #104

Okay, you pretend like I haven't said I wish Democrats would toss Joe Biden aside multiple times so......

And how could the TRUE church discriminate against their black brothers and sisters so long? I mean it's a true and unwavering prophecy right? 45 years ain't that long friends, and the church was discriminating against black members 46 years ago. But sure, that has no lasting impacts in a state thats 80+% white and that's the predominant religion. None.

Hasn't the church said several times it isnt racist?

You want the grace you're not willing to dispense.

Perhaps you need some church

Last edited:
Black kid gets shot for doing something truly illegal "ie" armed robbery...etc....world revolts for it, riots happen etc.....white kid gets shot for anything and the world bats an eye. Yet you cry "racism" around every corner you can. Please joing the conversation when it's equal all around the board, not just when it benefits your agenda.
See how you wanna deflect again and again. Sorry my guy, if your response to racism is “yeah but black guys are bad” every time, YOU ARE racist.

Is Dylan Mulvaney your cousin😆
Nah, but it is hilarious that the guy who convinced all conservatives to throw a fit about Bud Light, was drinking it a month later at a sporting event, and is now defending the brand:

Dude was literally drinking a tall can of Bud Light a month after shooting up a stack of it. Just shows how gullible people are and how quick they’ll jump on something because they were told too. Even if it was ONE can of over 2,000 they sent out. Conservatives look like the snowflakes they are over the whole Bud Light thing.

"Someone I know that is black"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Called it post #104
Which is why I haven’t mentioned it yet, because it’s not what I like to do, but guess what? It’s okay to listen and hear people’s experiences.

I’ve also invited someone to come to Utah before and had them decline because “yall don’t like us out there” they said jokingly but not jokingly.

Hasn't the church said several times it isnt racist?

You want the grace you're not willing to dispense.

Perhaps you need some church
The church has a history based on racism by its policy and what’s literally written in its book about people with dark skin. Saying you’re not racist, doesn’t mean you’re not. The churches history says otherwise, as does its book. 46 years ago black people couldn't hold the priesthood simply because their skin was black. Seems pretty racist to me, and that’s not a long time in the past hoss, that’s within plenty of people on this boards life time.

See how you wanna deflect again and again. Sorry my guy, if your response to racism is “yeah but black guys are bad” every time, YOU ARE racist.
Lol I'm racist for proving a point again that you cannot admit. Black and white people are both racist towards eachother. I'm not deflecting. I legit said white people can be racist, you just don't like that I'm also adding in that blacks are too. You sir are actually the racist by taking one colors side and blaming the other. Lol what a bigot.

Which is why I haven’t mentioned it yet, because it’s not what I like to do, but guess what? It’s okay to listen and hear people’s experiences.

I’ve also invited someone to come to Utah before and had them decline because “yall don’t like us out there” they said jokingly but not jokingly.

Probably could drink liquor and was afraid his daughter would get married off to a ploygamist

The church has a history based on racism by its policy and what’s literally written in its book about people with dark skin. Saying you’re not racist, doesn’t mean you’re not. The churches history says otherwise, as does its book. 46 years ago black people couldn't hold the priesthood simply because their skin was black. Seems pretty racist to me, and that’s not a long time in the past hoss, that’s within plenty of people on this boards life time.

The democrat party has an extreme racist past, complete with KKK and lynchings, and that whole civil war thing.

Seems pretty racist to me.

Might be folks on this board that saw fire hoses and dogs.

The democrat party has an extreme racist past, complete with KKK and lynchings, and that whole civil war thing.

100% correct. It was mainly the democratic party that fought so hard to try and keep slavery, especially those in the southern states.

And oneguy is trying to make claims about the church.....yeah the church used to do alot of terrible things, but it surely wasn't just towards one race. They burned women at the stake for healing people or for knowing how to read. They skinned men alive for a vast number of reasons. But now fast forward to present time where the church is for sure not so bad at all, and where the black community makes up...like 75% of all crime, especially violent crime?

But I forgot...because oneguy said that I can't bring those facts into the discussion without me being racist.....then they don't matter whatsoever

Lol I'm racist for proving a point again that you cannot admit. Black and white people are both racist towards eachother. I'm not deflecting. I legit said white people can be racist, you just don't like that I'm also adding in that blacks are too. You sir are actually the racist by taking one colors side and blaming the other. Lol what a bigot.
Yes, you’re clearly racist. Every time you see a racist incident your knee jerk response is “yeah but black people bad, let me show you some statistics that white wash this racism and attack black people more”. What I’ve seen you do is DEFLECT from every story I post, unsurprisingly they’re a daily occurrence here so I’ll be sure to post the next one which is probably happening as I type this. But deflect again.

Probably could drink liquor and was afraid his daughter would get married off to a ploygamist
Or Utah has the racist reputation it’s earned by racist headlines constantly.

I like how you pretend times don’t change, and parties aren’t polar opposite on the issue. Conservatives love to bury their head in the sand and pretend racism just isn’t an issue. Always the old white guys saying it though, that or those politically motivated to tell you you’re not racism (ie Burgess Owens) so you’ll vote for them. Even the new House Speaker Johnson has plainly stated his black son has faced far more obstacles than his white son. But you just bury that head Hoss.

The folks on this board can’t see outside their old white guy conservative tunnel vision and will fight any amount of evidence shown to them on racism, but will buy into litter boxes, furries, election steals, and things that didn’t actually happen.

100% correct. It was mainly the democratic party that fought so hard to try and keep slavery, especially those in the southern states.
Lol, the stupidity of you people. Conservatives are the ones who want to pretend racism isn’t an issue anymore. Prime example, this board that’s probably 100% white conservative guys who swear racism isn’t a problem. Minorities vote for Democrats for a reason, and it’s because Republicans are in fact the party that condones, and cultivates the perpetuation of racism these days. Republicans act like 2-3% more minorities voting for them is a giant win….when 85% are voting for you know the party they don’t see as a bunch of old racist white guys who hate them.

A Republican Presidential candidate hasn’t won more than 12% of the black vote in nearly half a century, but you keep convincing yourselves you’re not the party of racism.
And oneguy is trying to make claims about the church.....yeah the church used to do alot of terrible things, but it surely wasn't just towards one race. They burned women at the stake for healing people or for knowing how to read. They skinned men alive for a vast number of reasons. But now fast forward to present time where the church is for sure not so bad at all, and where the black community makes up...like 75% of all crime, especially violent crime?
But the church is surly the one and only true church right? And you’re right the church, like all churches, has done plenty of horrible things, which is why organized religion is complete fraud but people want to believe their fairy tale they were born into for comfort. Even if that fairy tale has treated other members of mankind horribly for its entirety. 46 years ago.
But I forgot...because oneguy said that I can't bring those facts into the discussion without me being racist.....then they don't matter whatsoever
The problem isn’t you want to layout something, the problem is you don’t acknowledge the countless horrible racist stories throughout the state on a weekly basis but are quick to pump your chest and deflect with clearly motivated nonsense. My motivation? Have minorities experience less racism in a state that clearly has a major problem with it.

Or Utah has the racist reputation it’s earned by racist headlines constantly.

I like how you pretend times don’t change, and parties aren’t polar opposite on the issue. Conservatives love to bury their head in the sand and pretend racism just isn’t an issue. Always the old white guys saying it though, that or those politically motivated to tell you you’re not racism (ie Burgess Owens) so you’ll vote for them. Even the new House Speaker Johnson has plainly stated his black son has faced far more obstacles than his white son. But you just bury that head Hoss.

The folks on this board can’t see outside their old white guy conservative tunnel vision and will fight any amount of evidence shown to them on racism, but will buy into litter boxes, furries, election steals, and things that didn’t actually happen.

Oh sweetie.

We are watching the tolerant left tearing down menorahs, chanting from the river to the sea, discriminating against Asians.

"Times have changed". Yeah they have, unless of course, your a Mormon, right🙄

Oh sweetie.

We are watching the tolerant left tearing down menorahs, chanting from the river to the sea, discriminating against Asians.
Leftists for sure. And I don’t agree with those POS either. However, I will focus more on what the real problems are in my state. I’m not a leftists, they’re also scum of the earth, I’m more of a Bill Maher liberal who thinks the left extremists are also nut jobs, but I’ll call out the things in my state and what’s in front of me.
"Times have changed". Yeah they have, unless of course, your a Mormon, right🙄
46 years ago the Mormon church discriminated against black human beings for the sin of being born black. Sorry Hoss, but how old are you? Here’s my guess, you were alive when that was still happening.

Leftists for sure. And I don’t agree with those POS either. However, I will focus more on what the real problems are in my state. I’m not a leftists, they’re also scum of the earth, I’m more of a Bill Maher liberal who thinks the left extremists are also nut jobs, but I’ll call out the things in my state and what’s in front of me.

46 years ago the Mormon church discriminated against black human beings for the sin of being born black. Sorry Hoss, but how old are you? Here’s my guess, you were alive when that was still happening.

I was also alive as the liberal President
Clinton who was mentored by renown racist J William Fullbright attended Klansman Robert Byrd Funeral where current liberal President Biden eulogized him.

In fact, high school aged son, was 3 at the time.

Without a doubt AB should pay workers more to make beer that no one wants to buy......It's not the workers fault....lol
If AB insists on encouraging, glorifying and rewarding child mental illness, you're right. It's not the worker's fault. AB needs new management. That's what they should strike over, IMO.

If AB insists on encouraging, glorifying and rewarding child mental illness, you're right. It's not the worker's fault. AB needs new management. That's what they should strike over, IMO.
Exactly…..if the union really cared about the workers…they would have voted a strike as soon as they learned about the tranny fluid….

Youre a white dude living in a large majority white state, in an even whiter county, and even whiter town.

YOU ARE THE LIVING EMBODIMENT OF THAT "GARBAGE"
You see what the people around you look like right? Pot meet kettle. The difference is you wanna ignore racism in your lilly white community, I don’t.
Clinton who was mentored by renown racist J William Fullbright attended Klansman Robert Byrd Funeral where current liberal President Biden eulogized him.

So the answer is yes Hoss. The answer is yes, the church specifically discriminated against people’s skin color literally within your life time. But obviously there’s no remaining racism issues. Clearly it’s been so long ago.

Without a doubt AB should pay workers more to make beer that no one wants to buy......It's not the workers fault....lol
Bud Light is still the 2nd best selling beer in America, and Budweiser is in the top 10. I know facts are hard for you guys, but you didn’t kill AB. The lost sales account for around 1% of their business. PS I’m all for paying workers better.

I guess statistics like these don't matter either.
No, clearly racists in your community are what don’t matter to you. I love the profile pic of the guy sharing these. Keep proving my point about the party of racists.

Such cry babies over a ******* can.

Even Oneye fav gov is a racist
He literally instilled equity, diversity, etc. into multiple government programs when he first was elected. He doesn’t believe the nonsense he’s spewing right now, but he’s got a primary to win and the party of racists insists he bows to calling diversity a swear word. It just proves the point of how far down the racist hole the GOP has gone in the last 5 years. You belong to the party of racists, and so does he, so he has to pretend to make sure his primary goes well.

Same guy less than two years ago right? The racists within the GOP are what are pressing diversity and inclusion as swear words.

Last edited:
Btw, Cox is “eliminating” something that isn’t even required to begin with. Just a headline he gets to say “I appeased the base” when what he claimed isn’t even happening to begin with.

You see what the people around you look like right? Pot meet kettle. The difference is you wanna ignore racism in your lilly white community, I don’t.

So the answer is yes Hoss. The answer is yes, the church specifically discriminated against people’s skin color literally within your life time. But obviously there’s no remaining racism issues. Clearly it’s been so long ago.

Bud Light is still the 2nd best selling beer in America, and Budweiser is in the top 10. I know facts are hard for you guys, but you didn’t kill AB. The lost sales account for around 1% of their business. PS I’m all for paying workers better.

No, clearly racists in your community are what don’t matter to you. I love the profile pic of the guy sharing these. Keep proving my point about the party of racists.

Such cry babies over a ******* can.

He literally instilled equity, diversity, etc. into multiple government programs when he first was elected. He doesn’t believe the nonsense he’s spewing right now, but he’s got a primary to win and the party of racists insists he bows to calling diversity a swear word. It just proves the point of how far down the racist hole the GOP has gone in the last 5 years. You belong to the party of racists, and so does he, so he has to pretend to make sure his primary goes well.

Same guy less than two years ago right? The racists within the GOP are what are pressing diversity and inclusion as swear words.

I talk to more "minorites" in Maverick on the way to work, than you See all year.

Is Sevier the whitest and most LDS county in the state?

Top 3 for sure

Go ahead.

Tell us about that one black dude who you saw in St George who called you "homie" so he's your friend for life now.

I'd tell you you should learn to shut up, but then what would we all do for kicks and giggles?

I talk to more "minorites" in Maverick on the way to work, than you See all year.
You don’t know me Hoss.
Is Sevier the whitest and most LDS county in the state?
I am allowed to leave Sevier County.)
Top 3 for sure
Don’t know, don’t care. Utah as a whole is over 80% white with only one place that has any diversity of people, thought, or culture of any level. The rest? An echo chamber of race, culture, religion, and politics.
Go ahead.

Tell us about that one black dude who you saw in St George who called you "homie" so he's your friend for life now.

I'd tell you you should learn to shut up, but then what would we all do for kicks and giggles?
Again Hoss, you show you don’t know me, but you do prove again what a moron you are. Again, the old white dudes from Utah like you. That’s who I want to hear about the issue of racism from.

Again, it’s just primary season for Spencer. The dude and the guy he worked with literally started these things. I voted for Huntsman over Cox, because Huntsman has a spine. Cox isn’t a bad Governor, he’s not a great Governor, he’s just blowing with the MAGAot racist political winds within his party for primary season coming up in March.

Here’s Spencer 4 years ago:

He was Lt Governor headed to being Governor:

IMG_9694.jpeg

He also signed orders to do the same thing in the health sector in the state. I voted for Huntsman because I knew Cox would buckle under pressure, whereas we watched Huntsman bully the legislature as Governor to change state liquor policy (which has greatly benefited the state and businesses because he did). Cox doesn’t have that in him. Spencer knows our state has issues, he’s just scared of racists within his party hurting him during his primary.

IMG_9696.jpeg
For those who don’t have Twitter:

IMG_9695.jpeg

Cox’s problem isn’t that he doesn’t realize we have issues in the state, or that he hasn’t talked about it a bunch of time. The problem is he doesn’t have a spine and is scared of the racists in his party possibly not voting for him in a primary.

Don’t know, don’t care. Utah as a whole is over 80% white with only one place that has any diversity of people, thought, or culture of any level. The rest? An echo chamber of race, culture, religion, and politics.

You believe Salt Lake city is so great I am confident you can find a great corner along 400 west between 1300 south and 900 south.
I will even donate a shopping cart 😆

In the last week I have heard of a incident of blacks calling whites valgure names, and a incident of a black woman telling a white men she has a problem with her son because he is married to one of you and made other racial comments.
Call the Police we have a racist problem.

Oh Oneye we all know you. Your the little feller who hides in very rural, very white, very Mormon Utah cuz the big city scares you.

You think your a real liberal dude cuz you talk to the Mexicans at the grocery store(they think your odd).

You sit around on IG desperately ser hing for posts that you can jump on and say "not me".

You've never left the county you grew up in. The fantasy of "inclusion" makes your loins tingle.

You "supposedly" did invite that one imaginary black friend to come visit, so you are a man of the world.

When you put your money where your mouth is, and take your family and MOVE to this fantasy you claim, your thoughts will be valid. But the field trip you make once a year to temple square to see the lights, doesn't qualify you as anything other than a tourist.

Bet your azz, you wouldn't hit pioneer park after dark. Nor would you stop in Rose Park at any time, without locking the doors.

Sevier county is for sure more than 80% white, and Mormon.

We all know you. We've all seen your type.
Liberalism is your fantasy, but you sure as hell ain't leaving white, Mormon, republican Sevier county.

We all know your type.

We enjoy the laugh you provide.

You don’t know me Hoss.

....we all know you oneye......your liberal guilt is your identity....

Only non white dude he's ever seen is the sheep herders on the desert.

He ate at Taco Bell once and had the medium taco sauce so he's festive.

Last edited:
I’ll respond on a different day to some of the dumb **** you keep saying Hoss.

Merry Christmas everyone.

I bet oneye identifies as they/them, because that way he can align himself with all his colored brothers n sisters.
Better than identifying as racist/white guy like you.

You celebrate Xmas? But it's and evil religious holiday.
You don’t need religion to believe in God or an afterlife for one. Religion is evil and a money making scheme for 2. And Christmas is anything but a religious holiday if we’re being honest at this point.

You don’t need religion to believe in God or an afterlife for one. Religion is evil and a money making scheme for 2. And Christmas is anything but a religious holiday if we’re being honest at this point.

Yes, a holiday based on the birth of Jesus is anything but a religious holiday.

Great point! About as genius as all your other points.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Btw. The whole Jesus in a manger thing was because of government being a money making (taking) scheme, not religion.

Last edited:
Did you just assume my color you racist!!!!!

You want to know why no one ever takes you seriously and why so many probably dislike you in your every day life? Because you refuse to open your mind to the possibility of being wrong wether it's your beliefs or what you were taught, etc. Your ignorant and you preach about how racist and ignorant everyone else is. You take it all as "well I said that you're racist. And if you bring up any statistics to prove me wrong then you're double racist!"

You truly strike me as the "thing" that walks into a party and singles out the one black person and walks over and says "I'm so sorry for how racist people are towards you" all while everyone else is just enjoying said person's company, not bringing race up at all.

I thought we were arguing about the fictional litter boxes in school?

Nobody has cared about Utah ever. It’s why the Oregon trail went around that hell hole. They put of allowing Utah into the states as long as possible 1896!

Did you just assume my color you racist!!!!!

You want to know why no one ever takes you seriously and why so many probably dislike you in your every day life? Because you refuse to open your mind to the possibility of being wrong wether it's your beliefs or what you were taught, etc. Your ignorant and you preach about how racist and ignorant everyone else is. You take it all as "well I said that you're racist. And if you bring up any statistics to prove me wrong then you're double racist!"
I’m doing quite well socially, but thank you. Idk if yall have noticed but you all reply a hell of a lot faster than me most the time. And ignorant? Nah. I’ve watched the ignorance and racism my whole life with my own eyes and ears. See, most people just assume you share their politics in little rural white Utah, so I’ve heard plenty of it.
You truly strike me as the "thing" that walks into a party and singles out the one black person and walks over and says "I'm so sorry for how racist people are towards you" all while everyone else is just enjoying said person's company, not bringing race up at all.
The perspective of the white, conservative dude never changed. You think things are so weird, I’m just against racism. It’s really that simple. All the weird **** you people think liberals do is created in your mind by Fox News, coffee shop (or Monster Muley’s gossip) about litter boxes that aren’t there. Are there some extreme leftists who do super weird ****? Yep. And conservatives have folks like Alex Jones. You wish that’s who I was so you can sit here and ignore and twist and squirm out of having to address the racism in the state, but I’ll keep pointing it out for those of you who want blinders on. Headline after headline.

Last edited:
Every President always:

“Merry Christmas America”

Your leading POS GOP nominee:

View attachment 130853

Yeah, real life. I know.

Meanwhile…. Can you spot the extremists trying to divide America or are you just gonna ignore it?
View attachment 130854
Trump has legit shown the corruption of like half the people in office......are you really going to sit here and say that trumps so bad because he said marry Xmas and then called out corrupt politicians? You're the one who's all about "the truth" yet trump legit did more for the black community and for our country...you type of people just Hate him because he said a couple bad things.

As an "enemy of the State", I know I've never seen Biden go after his enemies, all 70ish million of them using Armed Marines as a threat.

Screenshot_2023-12-27-00-31-50-28_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.png

From Fox

In June, there were also reports of United Kingdom schools allowing students to experiment with "neo genders" and identifying as non-human animals.

"Students in schools across Britain have been allowed to identify as dinosaurs, horses and moons, amid warnings that teachers should address such incidents as a safeguarding issue," The Telegraph reported.

Trump has legit shown the corruption of like half the people in office......are you really going to sit here and say that trumps so bad because he said marry Xmas and then called out corrupt politicians? You're the one who's all about "the truth" yet trump legit did more for the black community and for our country...you type of people just Hate him because he said a couple bad things.
I love how you people act like the liar, cheat, divider in chief deserves sympathy or hasn’t been a POS who paid off porn stars himself and has been crooked his whole life. And you better ask the black community about how they feel about Donald Trump before you start preaching to them about how much he did for them. Again, always the conservative white guys thinking they’re entitled to tell black people how they should feel. It’s hilariously disgusting. You’re totally not racist though.

Well black people, Trump is great and you should love him for all he did for you, and racism doesn’t exist. Just ask MountainSquabler. He knows better for you and what things have been like for you than you do. Cause he was told that by the biggest liar out there lol. What % of the black vote did he get? What will he get in 2024? 90+% of black people voting against your guy every election cycle might be a sign you’re talking out your ass and they don’t see what you do.

I love how you people act like the liar, cheat, divider in chief deserves sympathy or hasn’t been a POS who paid off porn stars himself and has been crooked his whole life. And you better ask the black community about how they feel about Donald Trump before you start preaching to them about how much he did for them. Again, always the conservative white guys thinking they’re entitled to tell black people how they should feel. It’s hilariously disgusting. You’re totally not racist though.
Lol 60% of the black community that voted for Joe Biden came out and publicly stated that they made a mistake and that trump did so much more for them? Again, you only care about the facts when they benefit you.

Lol 60% of the black community that voted for Joe Biden came out and publicly stated that they made a mistake and that trump did so much more for them? Again, you only care about the facts when they benefit you.
Uhh no lol. A GOP nominee has not got more than 12% of the black vote since before 2000. Sorry MountainSqwabler, the votes will speak for themselves when he gets 9% again next November. Maybe…just maybe they know their experience better than you. You’re talking so far out your ass here it’s wild. Yeah, no GOP nominee can get more than 10% but Donald F****** Trump is gonna change that dynamic and all the sudden get it 70% right? That’s what you’re saying, you’re that dense. Yeah, I’m SURE 60% of them are about to change their mind and the GOP nominee will get the 70% when they can barely muster 10% every election cycle. You are ridiculous and you know it lol. 90% will vote for Joe again next November, sorry, but they don’t agree with you, and the votes will show it again, like they have for decades.

So there’s political speeches, and then there’s moments you can put the stuff away for the good of the nation. And yeah, the J6ers are enemies of the nation.

70 million votes MAGA, 10,000 showed up to rally, couple hundred went in Capitol.

Spin it how you want. But Brandon ain't giving a speech targeting a few hundred.

Political speeches don't have red back lighting and Marine guards.

We see the DOJ going after parents, veterans, Catholics. Your bs, doesn't fit the reality

Uhh no lol. A GOP nominee has not got more than 12% of the black vote since before 2000. Sorry MountainSqwabler, the votes will speak for themselves when he gets 9% again next November. Maybe…just maybe they know their experience better than you. You’re talking so far out your ass here it’s wild. Yeah, no GOP nominee can get more than 10% but Donald F****** Trump is gonna change that dynamic and all the sudden get it 70% right? That’s what you’re saying, you’re that dense. Yeah, I’m SURE 60% of them are about to change their mind and the GOP nominee will get the 70% when they can barely muster 10% every election cycle. You are ridiculous and you know it lol. 90% will vote for Joe again next November, sorry, but they don’t agree with you, and the votes will show it again, like they have for decades.

Very few gop will ever get that.

LBJ and his "n***** voting Dem for ever by destroying their communities with the Great Society enslavement, guaranteed that.

Replacing dad's with Government has destroyed black communities. And it was done intentionally knowing the results.

Dependent voters vote big gov every time.

LBJ was the biggest racist this country ever knew.

Also let’s just check in on economic outlook for 2024. Democrats can’t wait for orange man to be the nominee. Gas price projects lower? (Thanks Joe right?) Interest rates expected to drop. Stock market at record highs. Inflation continues to decrease. Record low unemployment. Get ready to lose again yall. But stick with the orange idiot,

IMG_9718.jpeg

70 million votes MAGA, 10,000 showed up to rally, couple hundred went in Capitol.
Sure. He specifically said not every Republican is who he was referring to. He literally said it during the speech, but you wanna ignore that.
Spin it how you want. But Brandon ain't giving a speech targeting a few hundred.
He actually specifically said he wasn’t referring to all Republicans. I don’t see Trump ever saying “not all Democrats”. His Christmas post literally says they can “rot in hell” and you think you’re gonna make Joe the bad guy?
Political speeches don't have red back lighting and Marine guards.
Here’s the thing, Trump is actually sending out those tweets, you think Joe set up his own stage?
We see the DOJ going after parents, veterans, Catholics. Your bs, doesn't fit the reality
Neither does yours. You have the biggest POS possible with a stranglehold on your party. Don’t stand on high ground. Your neck deep in water.

Very few gop will ever get that.
Yeah, probably because the GOP is the party of a bunch of white guys trying to tell black people how good they have it under their guy and that racism isn’t a problem for them…when they haven’t lived a day in their skin a day in their life and most of them know no black people.
LBJ and his "n***** voting Dem for ever by destroying their communities with the Great Society enslavement, guaranteed that.
Irrelevant with todays parties quite frankly.
Replacing dad's with Government has destroyed black communities. And it was done intentionally knowing the results.

Dependent voters vote big gov every time.
Or they vote for the party who doesn’t aid and abet the perpetuation of racism.
LBJ was the biggest racist this country ever knew.
K cool. Irrelevant here.

90 percent vote Democrat do you ever really wonder why that is?
And before you go there it is not because Republicans are more racist.
Simple. The GOP aids and abets racism, pretends what they experience doesn’t exist, and has old white guys preaching to them about how they should feel about racism, what they experience, and people watch as the GOP demonizes people who don’t look like them. It’s not that hard. It’s been well presented on this board in the last 20 messages on this thread. White conservatives swear they get to tell minorities about the racism they experience. That works out to the tune of 90% of them not voting for any of your candidates. But no @notdonhunting you go ahead, you, another white conservative guy tell me why a 90% of black people vote for the Democrat. You clearly are the one to ask on the subject,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom