Anyone willing to chat with a NR about OTC deer units?

I pm’d ya back grizz. But I will echo some of the sentiment about how deer look up here. I’m about to the point of not even deer hunting unless I draw a tag. Last year was the first time in my life I haven’t filled a deer tag, and this year I didn’t punch one either.

I could have killed several bucks both these last years but nothing I wanted to shoot. this year there was actually one buck I thought about shooting but I honestly felt bad for the deer I was watching ( maybe I’m getting old) and he wasn’t nice enough to get over that.

Grab your bow, go enjoy some snowy Idaho range land and maybe get lucky. I’ll be calling in coyotes

I pm’d ya back grizz. But I will echo some of the sentiment about how deer look up here. I’m about to the point of not even deer hunting unless I draw a tag. Last year was the first time in my life I haven’t filled a deer tag, and this year I didn’t punch one either.

I could have killed several bucks both these last years but nothing I wanted to shoot. this year there was actually one buck I thought about shooting but I honestly felt bad for the deer I was watching ( maybe I’m getting old) and he wasn’t nice enough to get over that.

Grab your bow, go enjoy some snowy Idaho range land and maybe get lucky. I’ll be calling in coyotes
Thanks I appreciate it!

As you can see NOT a lot of positive feedback and good reason for this, after several bad winters, way to many predators there are NOT a lot of deer around !! Then we have the IDIOTS at Idaho Fish and NO GAME that give ZERO F--KS about the deer herds or any other animals in Idaho. I can tell you from what I have seen 1st hand and people I have talked to. The entire lower half of Idaho from Oregon to Wyoming & Nevada borders has a Major deer population decline. I would highly recommend looking at other states or buy a Lot of Beer

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom