Application Question

LAST EDITED ON Feb-25-10 AT 09:26PM (MST)[p]I just finished my application for deer and was curious about something, it asked if I wanted With Prefrence Point or Without Prefrence Point, one was 566 the other 606.

I have one prefrence point for deer so I should have 100% odds for Region G so I picked the Without Option. Are they just wondering if I want a point if I dont draw or did I just apply without prefrence points??

If I didnt, I just dont understand why anyone would pay 50.00 bucks for a prefrence point when you can buy one after the results are posted for 40???

I hope I didnt screw up.

It is for the point if you don't draw. If you did draw and paid the extra money for a point they send the money back to you also.

Rich

You didn't screw up. If you don't draw you can purchase one. Also the difference from 566 and 606 is 40 not 50.

You can go on line July - September and purchase preference points IF you didn't draw a tag for that species for that year.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom