Applying as a group.

elkhuntn247

So quick question for you guys.. does applying as a group on an LE hunt put you at an advantage in the draw or a disadvantage?

for instance I am fresh off my waiting period for LE elk, I have a two friends with points that are willing to put in with me. they have a decent amount of points, enough to draw the tag on their own. but want me to hunt with them cause I have a lot of experience on the unit.

So Im just not that sure how UT runs their group application

Points are averaged together as a group and rounded down. For instance, a group application with 3 people 1 person having 0 points and the other two having 8 points would average to 5 points for the group app.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom