Archery Deer 35, 36, 45, 361

DirtyTough

Hi guys, looking for a little info on 35, 36, 45, 361. I have always wanted to hunt this area so kept applying for it archery 2nd choice. I finally drew it this year. Well my work schedule has always allowed me plenty of time off until now. Within the next 2 weeks I'm either going to get laid off or the schedule should stay the same which is 1 week on 1 off.

So my dilemma is if I get laid off and have to get a new job I doubt I will have much time to scout let alone take most of the season off like I would in the past.

If you are in good shape and have good optics do you have a chance of finding multiple mature bucks? Or are these units still struggling? With the amount of time I would of had to scout I am sure I could find a couple mature bucks. For anybody that has hunted this area I would appreciate info on how your hunt went. How crowded, amount of deer, maturity of deer, etc.

Not really looking for an area, more just general info that I thought I would of been able to figure out for myself scouting if I had time.

I really appreciate any info you guys are willing to share whether by pm or on this thread.

Regards, Branden

There are lots of bucks over there. You'll find them. Lots of spots along the edges of the private you'll see some good bucks. Lots of aspen country. And there are a good number of mature bucks. Some big ones too.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

Branden, 35 and 36 are right across the road from where I live now. Both have a lot of deer. I will send you a pm with some intel.

SORRY, DONT MEAN TO HIGHJACK THE THREAD.....BUT HOW IS THE ELK HUNTING IN 35 & 36 SAY 3RD SEASON ?? HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE THAT HUNT THIS YEAR WITH FRIENDS.

THANKS................YD.

35,36 has a lot of hunters with otc elk tags and deer hunters. If you are a hiker I can give you some tips. Lots of private in 35.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom