Arizona Desert Ram

B

Big10AZ

7429sc0043dfee.jpg

I was just scanning some old photos and thought I would share my ram from southern Arizona 1993 - 178 5/8 booner! That right there is a good memory!

Sweet looking ram. Must have been a hell of a hike into that steep canyon to retrieve your trophy. Congratulations.

Eldorado

That is a BIG beautiful Ram, way to go.
I bet you have spent a lot of time remembering that hunt.

Great Ram!!!!

Is the guy on the left shaking hands Junior Beltran?

Gun control is a good aim and a steady rest

LAST EDITED ON Apr-04-11 AT 12:02PM (MST)[p]That is a gorgeous ram alright! Unfortunately there are not many like that one around for the rest of us. But being able to see yours does give some of us hope for a future lucky day of our own. Thanks Big 10, for brightening an otherwise drab Monday! Love to see that bad boy all taxied up!

LittleBighorn,

You draw that tag you put in for, and that is what you are going to shoot, start getting your head around that.

what a great ram, that is a very good memory, I was LUCKY enough to draw a CA tag last year, I sit and stare at mine and relive the hunt all the time,yours is an awesome ram, congrats. Jon

Wow! Dad thats quite a statement hahaha.

You could get it done though... With some hard work and a lot of luck. haha.

Great ram! Sure looks like a younger and MUCH thinner version of Jr.! What a great great ram!

Yes, that is Ignacio Beltram in the photo shaking my hand. He and his crew were a great help on my hunt and a great bunch to be around!
Heres a photo of the ram in my den...

Thank you for all the nice comments!

8814bella_fine_009.jpg

Great trophy room. The full body mount of your desert bighorn looks awesome.
That is one huge bull elk there.

Eldorado

Hey big10,
Beauty of a ram dude. Thanks for sharing your memories with us.
Congratulations!

Zeke

Hey LBH, I spoke you your mom at my mom's funeral yesterday! Sweet lady, you should be proud!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-05-11 AT 01:40PM (MST)[p]Looks like you got two awesome rams!!!! You definitely have some nice trophies. Congrats!!!!

BTW Big10 I sent you an PM.

Gun control is a good aim and a steady rest

for sure...excellent dalli as well! hell, that whole corner is loaded with prime, great lookin beasts all!

hey, where did ya kill the cham? that thing is a hammer!

ya, I kinda figured that was a kiwi cham...its very rare to find em that big in europa, hell of a goat!

beauty of a display of all them big beasts...well done!

cheers'

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-11 AT 00:03AM (MST)[p]As great as that big desert ram looks in the photo, it's much more impressive in person. Like we talked about W., I'll be calling you for an extra set of eyes when my tag arrives (19 pts. and counting) ...

Lv2hnt

"Every man dies --- not every man really lives."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom