Arizona Results Are Out!!

0 = goose egg

You are welcome to visit my Photo Gallery here http://dougkoepsel.smugmug.com/
CoyoteButtesSo_721.jpg

NAda for me for the 18th year but my son and daughter both drew 42 youth any antlered deer. Guess my Thanksgiving is booked.....

tony

All of 12B Late(#3 out of 10 tags)for me. Any good 12B guides out there? Hunted it many times, but looking for help as all my buddies will be Elk hunting without me...

Maybe Arizona can create another "extra" bonus point; another one that favors the people that live in the adjacent states. Maybe it's just me but the Hunter Ed bonus point seems much easier to obtain if you live close to Arizona and simply have to drive there for a day and attend a class. I assume everyone passes!! Personally, the out of state hunters like myself who reside on the east coast have to spend a whole lot of money to fly out for a one day class. I wonder if I could persuade Don Martin or some other instructer to fly east to teach the class. I'm sure others who live in the east would be interested. As maybe you can tell, I have one less point than the maximum for deer (i haven't spent the money to fly out for one day) and this pretty much assures me that I won't draw any of the northern units (12-13). Do i simply have sour grapes or are there others who feel the same?

Paul

If you play the point game, you have to go all the way! Buy a cheap flight and take a small vacation in the off season, take the class or never get that strip tag!!!

For hell sakes Clark!!

A Montana OIL tag---basically.

A freaking Strip Rifle buck tag!!

Good things come to good people brothaaa!

How exciting for you.

JB--you serious? If so how cool is that!

Robb

12B late has been 10 years since my last tag,that one was 13B.Saw a couple 230 plus bucks in there last lion hunting.

Bomber, fly out and get your point you wont regret it...i did the same years ago and it was worth it!

Thanks Robb,
They don't sell lotto tickets in Alabama, but I'm thinking of driving to the state line with the luck I'm having.

Bomber,
My partner and I flew out and did the hunter ed point two years ago and have now both drawn tags. Do it and don't tell too many people with one point behind max until you draw.

Drew the dec 39-42 muzzy tag, it'll be max effort on this tag.

Bomber, take the little lady to Vegas and drive over for the one day class.

Kent

Im gonna throw up. checked the results and i was rejected. Nver been rejected in all my life of puttin in here in AZ. I couldnt catch a break this year if it hit me in the hands. This is a terrible year.
Now many of you might say hey everyone makes mistakes and this one year out of all the years aint so bad, so your getting a divorce after 18 years and gettin stuck with a bunch of financial issues that youre working feverishly to take care of could be worse.
The tag that was rejected was 13b hunt 1021. IM GONNA PUKE ! I hope something gives this year before me cuz I dotn know how much more a guy can take.
Im thinkin of becoming a tibetan monk or something, I dont know. Is there a monestery in Alaska that allows their monks to hunt?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom