Az sheep 14 days !!

T

toddrice

I can't sleep more than 4 hours at night, all I do is toss and turn thinking about the hunt!!!!

Good Luck on your hunt. I'd be beside myself if I were in your shoes. I love looking at the Black Mountains everyday with hope in my heart that maybe next year will be the year to draw a tag! Are you hunting alone, with a guide, or with an entourage of willing helpers?

Todd,

Have you been out there scouting much? What caliber of ram are you hoping (realistically) to find? Will this ram complete your slam?

Good luck!

Good luck to you, hope you shoot a big one...Hey bucksnort, do you live near the blacks? I have a 15c tag, Leaving late on Thanksgiving. Not much sleep here either. All I can think about is the hunting for 3 weeks (If needed), and making sure everything is ready. Keep checking my list of things to do & get Ect. Im sure you know what I mean...Have a safe and successful trip & post when you return.....

You gotta be loving life just form getting the chance to hunt htose big ole Rams in your unit!! You using a bow or rifle or mzzldr?? should be fun and grueling!! haha Keep the faith.....

I can tell you guys this, the Guys in the Yuma G&F department have been alot of help. I have called and talked to them dozens of times and each time they have been very eager to help!!!

South, I will have 4 others in camp. Two of which are simi- experienced sheep hunters.

Showgun don't settle for a 160 ram in 15c there are a couple big boys in there over 170 plus.My boys and I saw five rams breeding a ewe three weeks ago,the biggest was 172 and one was high 160's.The bigger ram has lived in the same spot for the last four years,I have seen this ram a lot.Mav

How is that for a post to get you excited about your upcoming hunt! I hope you find him. Good luck.

Congradulations on truly a once in a life time hunt. I was fortunate a draw an Az. 15D tag 5 years ago and it was by far the most rewarding and enjoyable hunt of my life, sheep are truly amazing animals. Don't shoot the 1st ram you see unless its a real tod, best of luck.

Showgun,

Things are not always what they seem. If you have been scouting you know the truth.

Thanks
Craig Steele

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom