B.C. Outfitter Recommendation

J

JF

Hi everyone,
I'm doing some research about a hunt in northern B.C. with Taku Safari.Any experiences you have had with the outfitter or anything you have heard would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I can give you the inside scoop on most outfitters. Just give me the details of what game animal(s) you are looking to go after and I can give you a list of who I would hunt with if I was a non-resident.

BCBucks,

Do you know of any good Stone sheep and Mountain goat Outfitters in British Columbia. I would like to do a combo hunt if I could, but sheep would be my first choice. I'm in fairly good shape and wouldn't mind a backpack hunt. Any information would be a great help, especially from someone who lives there. If you want just PM me or I may PM you, if you don't mind. This is what make a site like this so helpful to the average guy.

Thanks, Hunthigh

I was wondering how are the sheep herds doing in British Columbia right now? Are there certain areas that have higher sheep numbers and if so, what general areas produce more? I'm also curious if there is a lot of hunting pressure on the sheep?

Regards, Hunthigh

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-04 AT 09:44PM (MST)[p]I hunted with Prophet Muskwa last fall. Killed a 36 ram and a 50 inch moose. Saw lots of elk, goats, bear and some caribou. It was the hunt of a lifetime for me. If you want details email me please. [email protected]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom