BabyBack Ribs

Hahaha!! Great minds think alike. :). Tonight's dinner.

E8D29168-5D0D-4692-B443-F8E30AEDA3C4.jpeg

EF56D495-7047-412C-95D7-6767C89E420F.jpeg

Pics are good, but if the recipe isn't attached, no bueno . Looks good gentlemen. Post the recipe. :)

Pics are good, but if the recipe isn't attached, no bueno . Looks good gentlemen. Post the recipe. :)
I'm going to make some soon. I put them in freezer and it is going to be saved until a warm day in May when I'm out gardening. Nice big half or whole Rib. Here is how I do it-
I have had many, many rubs that run up to 15 a container. I am now using Winco bulk BBQ Rub at 1.99 a lb. I add 2 tbls Bone Sucking Sauce Rub with the Winco Rub so the Bone Sucking Sauce is only 20% of amount you want to make.
Remove membrane off back of rubs.
Rub the Ribs with enough you can get a crust. Use mustard before the Rub is a method to keep the Rub sticking to rubs better.
Then I let the Rubs sit on my kitchen table for one hour.
Have my Masterbuilt temp at 275° and it is an electric smoker 40" model.
Fill water pan with 2 cups Apple Cider.
Put Ribs in and adjust to 225° for duration of cooking.
Some people use the 3-2-1method where the Ribs are wrapped in aluminum foil at the 3 hour mark.
I don't want my Ribs falling off the bone so I just smoke with about 2 hours of Apple wood for smoke. Spritz with Cider once an hour is a good addition of care.
When you check temp the Ribs should be at 198-200° .
Remove remove and set on cutting boards and wrap with foil for 10 minutes then enjoy with sauce. I use Stubbs Sweet and Sticky BBQ Sauce.
Save 1/4 of one Rib and shred the meat up to stir in a good batch of Cheesy Macaroni. It is a great side. Maybe I will make a couple today.
I'm making Hot Buffalo Wings for eating while the Eagles and Chiefs have their showdown.
I might make bacon wrapped Jalapeño Poppers to eat with wings.

Boy you guys are getting some good buys. Chicken here had gone up 40% since October. Can’t
believe you are getting good beef cuts at half the price we pay for chicken.
32E06B67-5567-40CD-B5AF-C119F201C58F.jpeg
6C3BF6DA-4A7D-4EC4-B76D-E8309BB44BF4.png

Those are those organic, free-range trophy chickens. Have to get a license and tag, so the price goes up!! You should see the price at those conservation auctions. :)

Those are those organic, free-range trophy chickens. Have to get a license and tag, so the price goes up!! You should see the price at those conservation auctions. :)
Yep, if you don’t buy that it’s pretty crappy chicken. Might have to take a vacation north and stock up on beef. ?

I have been getting NY and Ribeye bone-in for 5.97/lb, Petite Sirloin for 3.97/lb, 85% burger for 3.49/lb, Boneless skinless chicken breast for 1.69/lb and now Wings are 1.18 /lb. All great prices.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom