Backdoor UT results are up

Bill_in_MI

No Joy here.

Look under bogus points/eligibility and look at your totals (also year of last point)

Best to all in the draw!

Bill in MI

Well I drew a elk tag, Great the bad thing is I'm sure where I put in for. Too many states to remember them all-I'm 99% sure it early rifle Pahvant. But to draw that tag with only 11 point is almost unheard of. Tuesday can't come soon enough.

LAST EDITED ON May-26-11 AT 06:35AM (MST)[p]I checked my points page and it displays nothing but my contact information. Just says...........

"Drawings in progress and Over the counter Purchases for Deer and Elk may not be displayed."

I see no tab labeled "eligibility and bonus points". What up?

Nothing for me.

To see the current results you have to click on the "My Eligibility & Bonus Points" tab. When it first comes up you just see the previous years unsuccessful drawing results.

I'm just getting started on points in Utah.

UTAH_2011_results.jpg

Yep that confirms what I thought a general season deer tag and two bonus points for me. I am now setting at 11 LE deer points and 12 bison points.

400bull

Some data has been updated, but not all. My record shows I have recieved the elk tag and general deer tag I knew about from my vredit card statement. My wife's record does not show any changes from last year. We put in for the deer tag as a party, and my credit card shows we were charged for both deer tags. Her record has not been updated. Mine has been updated.

They are in the process of updating records...

Bill

My CC got hit last week for a limited entry elk Tag and my points have been updated. I check my Dads points and they have not been, and his CC did not get hit....so I assume if you drew, they have updated your status and those that did not draw, they haven't updated yet...

OK thanks. I wasn't doing anything wrong. I had that same link, but there were no tabs shown at all on the top of the page previously. Got it this time tho and no surprises for me given the Powerball odds. Still nothing for deer, I was trying for the Pauns rifle but now have 15 points.

As previous poster said: they are not entirely updated.

I have a hit on my credit card for $75 and it still shows my bonus points (LE Deer).

I just checked. I have been charged for a LE DEER (BC) and my points have not been updated. My son's has been updated he did not draw a permit.

Mine is weird... I drew a LE deer tag... and my points are gone. But under the sheep points it shows that I have points, but then in the Reason (If Ineligble)it says "Eligibility Pending Harvest Survey *" who knows what that means... They have taken the cash for the deer tag, but that is all...

CSO

It's all about the good times...

MonsterMuleysLogo.png

Spring, It just means that your eligibility to put in next year is pending you turning in a harvest survey for the hunt you have drawn for this year.
a20792b12a43280588e9ae_s.JPG

My brother and I both have the message in our UT accounts that Zim posted up on Line 6 above. One of us definitely drew a Once in a Lifetime tag because the credit card we used got hit for $1,513.

The suspense is killing us. I wish they would fire off the emails already.

So can i assume if it shows a 2011 general deer tag and 0 pref points, that i drew my 1st choice region?? would it show a pref point if i got my second choice? What do you think? i'm dyin here!!

Goldberg. It could be either. First choice most likely. If you put a second choice as archery its anybodys guess.

Nothing here either.Draw odds said I had a 100% chance to draw and now no charges nadda, I think I got screwed this year.

I am pretty certain that the general archery tags all went as first choice. I know someone that had it as first choice and it appears did not draw.

His info has all updated on his bonus points but no general archery tag.

I hope it is not true though.

>Nothing here either.Draw odds said I
>had a 100% chance to
>draw and now no charges
>nadda, I think I got
>screwed this year.

Draw odds based on last years numbers. Could be people jumping units and people who have just been buying points burning them before the unknown changes 2012 brings to the deer units. If I had elk points, I'd be burning them as quick as possible before things go downhill anymore!...YMMV

First year in 16 that I won't have a tag in my pocket...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

All of our family has changed now. Just what we thought everyone got deer tags. Thats 5 general and 1 archery. One Fish Lake archery elk tag for little chaddy !

I had 100% draw odds on the south cache muzzy and didn't draw!!!! Must be alot of people burning points this year. I had 10 pts didn't draw, know a guy that had 6 and another had 3 and both drew the same unit, same tag. I'm pissed.

Zero tags for me. Thanks for the backdoor the wait was killing me. Good luck to all who drew tags. Enjoy!

Lets see....my points have dropped from 6 to zero, I have a LE permit coming in 2011 and my next eligibility date is now out till 2014. That can only mean one thing..... I FINALLY DREW BOOK CLIFFS DEER ML TAG. Yipeeee!

Smitty, If you had 9 points last year,
10 this year was not 100%, there are
only 7 bonus tags, There were 9 guys
with your same points last year, 1 of
them drew, plus you never know when
people jump units, I bet the draw odds for
south cache got alot harder this year.

It does suck though, good luck next year!

They must be past updating only the successful tags drawers as mine has now been updated. As feared I now have 12 points for elk, 12 points for rocky mountian goat, and a bonus point for general deer. No hunting for me this year unless I buy an over the counter tag and contribute to the spike elk hunter problem.

Just as I expected from the lack of activity on my CC. I now have 12 elk, 11 bison, and 3 goat points, all NR. Had a 50/50 shot last year at my elk and didnt draw so I'm not surprised I didn't draw this year either...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom