Bacon Potato Soup

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Not something I can really show off as it's just for Freeze Dried Backpacking meals. Here is the recipe.
20240501_215421.jpg

Also sounds like a great base for other tastes. Creamy cheddar potato, New England clam chowder, broccoli and potato, and on and on.....

Also sounds like a great base for other tastes. Creamy cheddar potato, New England clam chowder, broccoli and potato, and on and on.....
I'm sure of that. I just made another pot OF Bacon Potao Soup tonight. That will be 24 meals . I have Chili, Pad Thai, Mongolian Beef, Creamy Chicken Taco Soup, Chicken Noodle and a couple batches of Sausage Gravy with Biscuits. Strawberries and Bananas for snacks.
We still have another 7 quarts of Beef chunks to can tomorrow also. And a Lifetime 8' x7.5 ' Plastic Shed to assemble. It's for my rototiller, Snow Blower and Lawnmower. They had them on sale for 699.00 regular price is 899.00.

I saw snow on the news. Better concentrate on shed first!!!
We got the Trusses, Gables, Doors and Door hardware last night. We woke up to almost an inch of snow. It's melting so we will wear some warm clothes and boots. I put down the plywood yesterday after leveling also. Just have to snap flooring together and set up wals , doors and roof in place. Damn Idaho weather.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom