BAD TIMING!!! DAMN THAT LOOKS COLD!!!

I Agree!

A Whole Bunch of People Doing ABSO-F'N-LUTEY Nothing!

I Heard one Guy Say:Why Isn't 911..........!

One Guy run over to that rolled up mat & then said F'It!

All That Technology & They Couldn't Move the Damn Thing Where People weren't Lined Right up on the Water And Then Shut it Down!

most likely.....I didn't see anyone looking for a tractor or truck to park on it.....morons

Pretty obvious most of you have not been around many ski lifts or snow making operations.

A lot of water/ice on the sensors on the lift rollers will make it shut down automatically. It takes a little time to bypass the sensors and bump the chair out of the stream. Which they did.

I have a friend who lost his leg to a snow making water line that came loose. There is a lot of pressure in those lines.

There will probably be damages but I don't think anyone is going to own the resort from it.

Pretty obvious most of you have not been around many ski lifts or snow making operations.

A lot of water/ice on the sensors on the lift rollers will make it shut down automatically. It takes a little time to bypass the sensors and bump the chair out of the stream. Which they did.

I have a friend who lost his leg to a snow making water line that came loose. There is a lot of pressure in those lines.

There will probably be damages but I don't think anyone is going to own the resort from it.
We'll see

If the victims do end up owning the Resort, I hope they make some changes. Along with rerouting the underground waterline, maybe add a Gentleman’s club and offer discounts for all night Bachelorette parties.

It could have been worse!
83A478A9-99E8-4671-898F-1CE06D0B1204.jpeg
E27FF037-0A33-4EA1-B081-9A091C202468.jpeg

Looks like there will be an icy spot there for a while.:ROFLMAO:
Damnation, lots of people doing pretty much nothing.

Zeke

Did anyone actually die or just have some hypothermia and broken noses and legs from jumping?

Makes me glad I don't ski or board!

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom