BBQers???

G

GrandpaNasty

any of you into the BBQing thing? Since when was it sport enough to be on ESPN? what kind you got and what is your favorite thing to put on the rack?

Here is my rig. I compete as often as possible. My most sought after meat is my brisket. But my personal favorite is spare ribs.
My rig is completely self sufficient. I cary my own power and water. That way I can cook anywhere. Cooking for the troops in September at Fort Hood before they ship out to Iraq.
My rig can handle 60 briskets at one time. I LOVE Q.
4672b1c83b650393.jpg

4672b2003bf2568c.jpg

4672b21e3c293fb6.jpg

4672b2433c892b29.jpg

I keep my generator in here along with power cord and water hose.
4672b27b3cd46d30.jpg

4672b2d53ea6750f.jpg

4672b2f73edc6d30.jpg

4672b3243f333618.jpg

4672b3613fa77350.jpg

4672b3813fcb19ac.jpg

4672b3a440020263.jpg

4672b3c0401dd3f3.jpg

4672b3e140415ad3.jpg

I am in awe.

That is the most complete and practical BBQ set up on wheels i have ever seen.

Looks like quite an investment. I bet you can throw down the grub!

i like the lay down smokers. ive had 2 of them. takes awhile to get good on one. use charcole apple appercot or citrus wood.you need to watch the color of the smoke.you need white. get a ham some pepsi pineapple slices canned mandrin oranges. you need a big turkey pan. get some honey. put the ham in the pan. take a knife and poke holes in it to get the flavore down in the ham. put all the stuff in. use the juice from the cans to. leve some room in the pan. when this smokes the top will get dark or look like jerkie. slice and put in the pan let it soak. it will pull the flavor in. this will take 3-4 hrs. give it a try its good. im doing 3 of them at a big golf bash. and no i dont golf. i would if they let me use a baseball bat & pool que. oakey

202, wanna join our hunting camp? Haahaa!!!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Dang 202, now that is an awesome setup!!

SALUTE!

Kinda feel inadequate now revealing my setup...I'm a Weber kinda guy, only charcoal no gas for me.

I got a feeling that 202 is going to be welcomed and sought after for a lot of hunting camps in the future. I just picked up some marinated chicken thighs and 12 pounds of tender pork baby back ribs for our bar-b-cue on Father's day. I get mine from a custom butcher, none of that supermarket stuff for me.
Like the above posts, I do not care for gas, give me wood or charcoal. I have both a big bar-b-cue double sided grill and wood smoker for the slow cooking. I love the smoker, put it in, sit in a comfortable chair and bull chit while drinking beer or ice tea and watch the smoke.
I do have a important question. why is it on Father's Day, the wifes expects us to bar-b-cue for the family, but on Mother's Day, they will not cook and expect us to take them out to dinner????? I think they have gotten one on us, but I am not sure.

RELH

202, THAT IS JUST AWESOME! I want to learn how to BBQ like that real bad. I've been looking at personal type BBQ smokers/cookers. The taste produced by those type bbq is the best and each bbq cook/chef has his own identity. 202 YOU DA MAN!

202 I knew you were good forsomething. You are welcome to come to my sheep camp in Nov.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

>Here's mine, using apple or cherry
>wood from nearby orchards it
>will cook some good BBQ.
>
>
PigRoast2006003.jpg

>
PigRoast2006006.jpg

>Beanman

Oh Beanman you are making my mouth watter. Gotta love that pork. That is a nice set up you got there. I wish apple and cherry wood were available here in South Texas. The one fruit wood that is readaly availabe here is Pecan. It is great for chicken and fish. For beef and pork we use Mesquite and Oak.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom