bear s in the books

E

elkun

when they start attacking campers, they are way to many. come on DWR lets get on the job!!!

> when they start attacking campers,
>they are way to many.
>come on DWR lets get
>on the job!!!

Easy elkun!

The Bear wanted a Pic-a-nic-Basket!

The Bears Ain't Killin all the Bucks out there!

(((That ought to get me in MM Trouble!)))

I almost forgot,according to some MM'ers,The Bears are wiping the Deer Herd out!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

they eat their share .but its peoples kids ect, that iam talking about.!!!! S. S. S.

s
s

> when they start attacking campers,
>they are way to many.
>come on DWR lets get
>on the job!!!

I agree. There are way too many campers and it's time we do something about it.

Am I the only one that would not have fired warning shots to scare it off? That type of bear behavior is grounds for elimination in my book.

I am sure that if there was a safe way to dispatch that bear, he would have. Shooting toward a camp trailer with my family inside does not sound like the best play to me. A warning shot was a good move primarily, and if the bear didn't leave after that then escalate from there.

}}-SLIVER-->

>I am sure that if there
>was a safe way to
>dispatch that bear, he would
>have. Shooting toward a camp
>trailer with my family inside
>does not sound like the
>best play to me. A
>warning shot was a good
>move primarily, and if the
>bear didn't leave after that
>then escalate from there.
>
>}}-SLIVER-->

Thanks for the education on shooting safety...I was thinking he should just shoot right towards the trailer.

maybe it is because black bears kill more people than all the other preds,. put togather,in the u,s,.vagina boy.....

In the last 114 years, 61 people have been killed by black bears in the US. You're 60,000 times more likely to be murdered than killed by a bear. Clearly, the rational thing to do is to kill every black bear you see using SSS!!???? (Please make note of this overly sarcastic statement).

A bear is welcome on the OUTSIDE of my camp trailer anytime. I think it would be a unique, awesome, adrenaline-inducing, memory making experience. Of coarse, I usually have a bear tag in my pocket.....

People have an irrational fear of bears. I've watched fishermen in Alaska loaded down with ordnance and pepper spray jumping out of their boots at the slightest sound. I've killed several, I love bear hunting and I've spent a lot of time filming blacks and griz in alaska. Had some very close encounters and never felt my life was endangered.

JUDAS PRIEST!

Bears are gonna eat all the TARDS!

Lions are eatin all the Deer!

What'ya gonna Beach about then elkun?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

maybe you boys ought to tell the family that lost their son to a bear couple years ago your in bread b, s,. a bear is welcome outside my camper any time, ill bet your the ass hole that's feeding these sob.s......!!! elkassassin you stay out of this. go save your mayor or something,,,,,

Do you have their phone number? Here's a little safety tip for you the next time you're in your kamper. Keep a nitelight on. It will keep the bears and the boogeyman away. Not sure what your reference to a loaf of bread meant. Is that what you feed 'em?

>maybe you boys ought to
> tell the family that
>lost their son to
>a bear couple years ago
> your in bread b,
>s,. a bear is welcome
>outside my camper any time,
>ill bet your the ass
>hole that's feeding these sob.s......!!!
>elkassassin you stay out of
>this. go save your mayor
>or something,,,,,

Save the Mayor?

LMAO!

It's a little late for that!:D

Hey DeadiBob!

In Bread = Inbred!:D

I figured as much. The irony is you must be inbred to spell it in bread. As scared as he is of bears, don't tell him any stories about the basin chipmunks. They'll eat his nuts and bread.

Anyone who doesn't have a healthy respect for bears, and a way to protect themselves while out in the bush, watches way too much Walt Disney.

A bear tries to tear the siding off your trailer while you're in it and all you can do is turn the volume up on the TV? What if you're watching Yogi Bear, and the bear outside likes it? LOL!

Eel

Oooo I see its the black bears fault!!! What about the white bears????? Just like black ice no one sayin ##### bout whit ice... :) j/k shoot on site!

I suggest everyone that made dumb comments on the thread read the thread at the top and get the real story.

>maybe you boys ought to
> tell the family that
>lost their son to
>a bear couple years ago
> your in bread b,
>s,. a bear is welcome
>outside my camper any time,
>ill bet your the ass
>hole that's feeding these sob.s......!!!
>elkassassin you stay out of
>this. go save your mayor
>or something,,,,,

That's funny right there! Thanks for the laugh elkun, an speaking the truth!

Reading this thread makes me realize how much people over react. I have hunted bear in the book cliffs for many years. The bear population is not growing in my opinion. I know where this incident happened and the bear is not at fault. The canyon that this happened in is loaded with acorns and berrys right now which means its loaded with bear. I caught 4 bear out of this canyon in one day. I feel bad for the people that this happened to and the bear needs to be eliminated. On the other hand dont camp in canyons with acorns and berrys? This canyon is a freaking McDonalds for bears so stay away if you dont want to see a bear!!!

I pretty much felt the same way deadibob until I came face to face with one in my tent last Thursday. It happened way too fast to get scared or shat myself but what was he after? All of our coolers were in the backs of our trucks in locked boxes. No food in the tent. We ate outside. We had one cooler in the tent with drinks in it and that's it. Maybe he was just curious about our setup and wanted to see how nice it was up close. He was very close to getting a .40 FMJ up his snout. At that point he was only 10 feet from the head of my cot. I think it prudent to be a little catious in bear country and a bear that isn't afraid to come through the wall of a camper or tent with people inside is dangerous and should be caught and killed.

It's always an adventure!!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-14 AT 06:26PM (MST)[p]There's a representative of the bears up there right now, just waiting for y'all to hear his two cents worth! :)

2093democrat_bear.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom