Big Game Draw

Lol!!! You live in California and claimed to live in the United States!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

That really does explain a lot though. Thread was a nice one. And just like every Californian ever ya had to ruin it. Can’t have nice things with you people

Only when you can't control the conversation.
Only when someone disagrees with you do you think the thread is ruined.
Then you blame it on California.
Tell me what you hate so much about Californians.
I'm none of those things.
Zero.
Liberals?...despise the MFers.
I'm so freaking right wing it would blow your mind.
Wolf hunting?...I've killed them.
Grizz?...killed em.
Coyote contests?...I've slayed them.
Trapping?...I have photos that would blow your mind.
Guns?...I support all 2A issues.
Regulation?...F...that.
Taxes...?
States rights..I'm 100% on board.
I've never voted for a Democrat in my life.
Most of my friends live in Idaho.
I'm not here by choice.
You have no idea.
I apologize.
You really don't who I am.
Seriously, you dont.

Last edited:
Big game draw? Who needs it lucked out and my small game superhunt draw anywhere in the state with a great dog. Only so much time for on earth for mans best friend so might as well make it an awesome year for her missed a good part big game hunting last year.
BINGO!!
IMG_5668.png
IMG_4652.png

Last edited:
Nice picture. Boise caption of a freeway full of California plates. And yes, I can judge all of California by LAX. It’s all I needed to see. That and of course every single person Ive ever met from California validating that judgment.

You love so much please, please, please, stay there and encourage every single person you know there to do the same

Well boys looks like I got another stalker. Guess I’ll get ready for any time I post on any thread it blowing up with some dipchit from California wanting to troll. Been a while but I always seem to pick up these ticks. Usually lasts till founder starts handing us both out bans. Should be fun

IMG_4640.jpeg

If everywhere you turn in life you run into azzholes, sometimes you just have to face the fact that you're the azzhole and live with it....

I thought the saying was “there’s always an ass hole and if you don’t see one it’s probably you” judging by what I see around here I must be a hell of a guy. Looks like you may be a case in point..,

I've actually heard and read versions of both sayings. I think it's a matter of perspective. I usually only see yours used by azzholes though..

Which makes it strange to see you using it because you're right you're a helluva guy...

Why get so upset?
Why is being a virgin bad?
Why do people put down California but support the film industry?
Why are people so mean and angry during Pride month?

Purdy sure it's a free country, well kinda as long as you pay your taxes. Free to live anywhere in the USA. Lots of folks made their millions in shitty areas like LA. Now they spending it on 800,000$ homes, sitting in traffic in Boisangeles. WTF!

Just waiting on the Damned draw results already! Not that I care, I struck out on mnt goat already.

So if you had to choose between a late 54 mule deer hunt and an AZ bison hunt, which would you pick?

Hypothetical problems to contemplate while we wait.
Well, did you do “point guard” or whatever in Arizona? If so you can return it and get points back so I would hold onto the 54 mule deer tag

Been saying the 14th but I think it may be right on the 10th deadline they posted. That’s a Monday
IDFG has posted no July 10 date for results...not in their regs or their website. They used to...but not anymore. Lot of factors would suggest it will be this week. If they don't post until the 14th...there had to be a series of catastrophic events.

IDFG has posted no July 10 date for results...not in their regs or their website. They used to...but not anymore. Lot of factors would suggest it will be this week. If they don't post until the 14th...there had to be a series of catastrophic events.
Scroll up a bit. I have a snip posted of the July 10th from IDFG website…

Post 21 on this very thread

Last edited:
The regs have always stated that those who drew will be notified by July 10th. Has been that way for years. Seems like they typically do better than that. I am as anxious for results as everyone else but I suppose any day we get results prior to the 10th is a bonus.
Like everyone else I am curious to what takes IDFG so long to process the results of the simplest draw system in the west but I guess its part of the game we all play. Good luck in the draws fellas!

I keep seeing alerts in this thread as we are waiting for the draw results. Maybe the TOUGH Idahoan and the TOUGH Californian can start their own thread so they can call each other ugly dumb heads on that thread. That way the rest of us can hope alerts mean information on the draw results.

Kinda what I thought.

Guess I at least have the second draw to look forward to, half the tags I've pulled have been in the second drawing.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom