bonus point contest

Utahelk1

LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-10 AT 10:59PM (MST)[p]Now that the draw is done.....how many LE elk bonus points will you have going into next years draw? Chalk me up for +16 How many out there still have max points? anyone?
sorry to hear you didn't draw a tag CATMAN
5120loser.jpg

Mark me up for 15 elk, I can't decide where to put in next, my goal is to hit 41 points before I draw, so far so good.

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

I think I am king of the deer points with 14 now.

But I must credit SFW for dropping my draw odds by 400%+ since implementing their wealth tag program. I could not have accomplished my title without them.

AyA.....Your dreaming. If you don't have a charge yet you better start praying someone turns their tag in and your second on the list. Accept it...some of us go left at the blue sign and some move ahead.

12 for Deer (resident)

And only applying for archery.

Probably won't draw next year either. But then the odds start to favor me.

Very wrong there Utahelk1,
You'd best check for smacks again today,tomorrow & the next day.
Have Faith!

NM doesn't have a bonus point system but if they did I would have 22 points for antelope and I'm sure this year would make my 23rd point. Oh, and since they went to a draw I haven't drawn a general season deer tag yet which puts me at 4 deer points.

So if we are comparing loosers to loosers I have the following
antelope 22 points
elk 12 points
deer 4 points
bighorn sheep 22 points
ibex 22 points

Pretty good eh?

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

just elk 4!
deer 9
CC Hits are done! everyone that used plastic know by now if they have to hang that left turn or continue to God Country!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Rack:

I am sure its not over yet. Here is why:

My son and I applied for four seperate deer tags:

2 CWMU's and 2 General Northern tags. I only have a $35 hit. There have always been leftover Northern Tags and I can't believe we wouldn't draw them. I am hoping we drew a CWMU and one of the other deer tags will come later?????

Well Utahelk1?
You gonna clue us in?
You still gotta give it a day or two if it ain't happened yet!
Good Luck!

You better get a super charger installed on the wheelchair there yellum

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Since my credit card was not tapped I will have 15 deer points and 16 moose points.

looks like my eleven elk points just went down to a big zero. dang i was looking forward to building my points To triple digits in a few years

>Since my credit card was not
>tapped I will have 15
>deer points and 16 moose
>points.

Resident or NR?

I've got to win something this year.

I now have 0 points for Elk and a 5 year waiting period...
but I may have 16 next year if I decide to turn the tag back in....
------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

Well since I drew pronghorn 92 (not on current point system) 93 LE deer ,94 LE elk.
I only have :
16 Bision
1 rocky mountain goat
1 pronghorn
7 LE deer
8 LE elk

Utah Resident
13 Elk
13 Desert Bighorn

Put in for Archery Elk, no luck.

But I can hit the sh*t out of a golf ball!

13 res points for archery elk and you didn't draw. Would that be for San Juan? I hope not, that's exactly the same boat I'm in, just decided instead of peeking at my CC, I would wait for my letter this year.

Elk - 0 still have 4 more years to wait
Deer - 3 points
OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

I got a post for a "Winner". A family friend and neighbor put in for a muzzleloader elk tag in the Book Cliffs last season, with 1 point... and he drew..!! Got a crazy big 6x2...
So this year, he and his son put in for a muzzloader deer tag at the Books, with 1 and 2 points respectively... And they drew..!!
They must be livin right...!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Utah deer 8
utah elk 2
Utah desert sheep 12
Utah rocky 2
Utah mooose 2
Utah bison 2
utah bear 6
Arizona elk 12
Arizona deer 6
Arizona antelope 7
Nevada sheep 16
Nevada goat 16
Nevada rocky sheep 16
Nevada deer 4
Wyoming elk 5
Wyoming deer 5
Montana rocky sheep 4
My two sons Utah elk 12 each
my wife utah elk 12
That's 125 bonus points for me not to mention putting in New Mexico, Idaho every years with no points. Haven't drawn a tag anywhere since 2002 except for a goat hunt in BC Canada I won at the expo this year.

I have
16 Desert Sheep
16 Elk

my wife has
15 Mt goat
she drew her elk this year. Manti.

OK, results are in and it looks like I did finally win something this year. 14 NR deer points has held up, so it looks like I took that gold. Where do I collect my prize? Looking forward to adding it to my trophy wall.

LAST EDITED ON May-03-10 AT 03:28PM (MST)[p]Will have 17points for elk , wife has 11 for elk utah

I will have 1 elk point.
6 moose.
4 bear.

My wife has 4 elk
2 deer
1 bear.

I talked her into us putting in together for elk since she is the lickiest person I know for winning stuff. 1 night at a rmef banquet she won 2 guns a painting and a clock. I spent more money than her and didn't win anything. Took her to vegas and she walked out 400 ahead after covering what I lost!

You find out who your friends are when you see who shows up to help pack your bull out!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom