Bucket List Bison?

Adventurewriter

Very Active Member
Really want to hunt these amazing beasts someday...any suggestions on a draw strategy...really like to go DIY....

Any thoughts????

Thanks.....Ted

Ted,
Sent you a PM as I offer wild free range bison in Montana without a draw as recognized by the Boone and Crockett club. We have guys from all over the world hunt with us, thanks!
vr
30Hart

10548bison.jpg

This is a Bronze I did called "Lord of the Plains" that got me on this bison kick just gotta hunt one someday!!!

You can apply for Trophy and non trophy buffalo at Custer State Park through the South Dakota fish and game .

>Ted,
>Sent you a PM as I
>offer wild free range bison
>in Montana without a draw
>as recognized by the Boone
>and Crockett club. We
>have guys from all over
>the world hunt with us,
>thanks!
>vr
>30Hart

I just returned from a hunt with them that I booked through 30Hart. Freakin' awesome!

I'm a DIY guy too but there comes a point in time when hunting something vs not ever drawing something overcomes my petty little DIY attitude.

I'm to the point where having an extra hand around when the big black thing is on the ground is a good thing and I still felt like I hunted...because I did.

Zeke
#livelikezac

Zeke,

After you left I was able to put 2 and 2 together and realized we were in camp together on Thursday night. It was nice talking with you. Congrats on your bison and pronghorn!

We went through the freezer hoping you "accidentally" left a bison loin. LOL.

Chad from CO.

I actually have MT and WY bull bison tags this year. I really have an appreciation for these great animals and hope I'm able to get a quality hunt in both units. I'll post pics if I'm successful.

>Did you do a thread on
>this zeke is
>so I will have to
>look if not lets bust
>out the pics!!!!

I have not done a thread yet but I'll bust out the pics ASAP.
It was pretty dang cool for sure.
Zeke
#livelikezac

>Zeke,
>
>After you left I was able
>to put 2 and 2
>together and realized we were
>in camp together on Thursday
>night. It was nice
>talking with you. Congrats
>on your bison and pronghorn!
>
>
>We went through the freezer hoping
>you "accidentally" left a bison
>loin. LOL.
>
>Chad from CO.

Hi Chad!
It was an awe fully fun evening for me to gab with you guys at the lodge. Thanks for letting me crash your party a little.

Sorry about the loin. My wife and I actually ate a couple of those steaks Sunday. OMG those are wonderful!
I'm glad you guys had such a great hunt too!
May we meet again!
Zeke
#livelikezac

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom