BULL ELK HUNT ON PRIVATE GROUND WITH 22 POINTS

YukonDall

Long Time Member
I HAVE AN OLDER FRIEND WHO WANTS TO SPEND A FEW BUCKS ON A BIG BULL ELK HUNT. (340-TO 370 RANGE). HE AND HIS BROTHER BOTH HAVE 22 POINTS. THIS WOULD BE A RIFLE HUNT FOR 2022. THEY DO HAVE A GOOD BUDGET TO WORK WITH...............ANY ADVICE ON A GOOD RANCH WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE & TIME...........YD.

Call Rouftopolis in NW CO and buy a landowner tag. 22 points won't hack in in Unit 2 or any off the top CO units.

If they are looking for an elk hunt but not in Colorado then send me a message I know someone that does Roosevelt elk hunts.

If they are looking for an elk hunt but not in Colorado then send me a message I know someone that does Roosevelt elk hunts.
HI BRAD, I AM A MAX POINT HOLDER IN CALI AND WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT A GOOD ROOSEVELT BULL HUNT. ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRICIATED. IF ITS NOT A CALI HUNT I WOULD STILL BE INTERESTED !!!!...........THANKS,.................YD.

HI BRAD, I AM A MAX POINT HOLDER IN CALI AND WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT A GOOD ROOSEVELT BULL HUNT. ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRICIATED. IF ITS NOT A CALI HUNT I WOULD STILL BE INTERESTED !!!!...........THANKS,.................YD.
It’s in California.

HEY BRAD, CAN YOU PM ME WITH ANY ADVICE OR INFORMATION ON THIS HUNT. I WOULD LOOK INTO THE HUNT, DRAW OR OTHERWISE........................THANKS..................YD.

2V Ranch or Biggerstaff in unit 40. 2v will be significantly more expensive since they will have to buy the tag. They would have enough points to just draw a tag and save money with Biggerstaff.

I HAVE AN OLDER FRIEND WHO WANTS TO SPEND A FEW BUCKS ON A BIG BULL ELK HUNT. (340-TO 370 RANGE). HE AND HIS BROTHER BOTH HAVE 22 POINTS. THIS WOULD BE A RIFLE HUNT FOR 2022. THEY DO HAVE A GOOD BUDGET TO WORK WITH...............ANY ADVICE ON A GOOD RANCH WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE & TIME...........YD.
Res or Non-res? I don't think what you are looking for exists or if it does, that many points are not really needed. I guess if non-res, Unit 40 2nd rifle is the closest, but it could be hard to find a bull that big and you might not be able to find an outfitter for 2022.

I would go to the Hill Ranch if they have a sizable budget with those kind of expectations in Colorado ..340 to 370 is going to be stretch, but possible in 40. Majority of bulls coming out of 40 are 300 to 330. Units 2,10 and 201 are out of reach.

That size of bull is honestly a tall order, and hunts that you can “Buy” that produce bulls like that will be $20K or more with guaranteed tags. New Mexico, Utah, or Nevada or I’d go with what Coloradoboy suggests…. He knows Colorado.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom