Cancel Student Debt

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I think Biden and his administrators should look at cancelling hunter debt when putting in for New Mexico.....then I could put in for every hunt I ever wanted.

So many supreme court rulings showing the malfeasance that is transpiring that must go through Congress. Hope this path continues and our president along with federal agencies learn that they cannot just make up rules fitting for their specific interest. Now we'll hear the dems whine and complain questioning how the 6 justices in the 6-3 ruling yet not question the 3 justice siding to give the president the ability to bypass Congress. This is a win for the republic.

Last edited:
So many supreme court rulings showing the malfeasance that has transpiring that must go through Congress. Hope this path continues and our president along with federal agencies learn that they cannot just make up rules fitting for their specific interest. Now we'll hear the dems whine and complain questioning how the 6 justices in the 6-3 ruling yet not question the 3 justice siding to give the president the ability to bypass Congress. This is a win for the republic.
What this proves is that 33.3% of those who voted are idiots. We need to reduce that number to 0% idiots. :)

It seems to me that all of these US Supreme Court decisions are attempting to right the wrongs that have been put into effect, not to clarify the Constitution nor to protect the freedom and liberties of the Nation and it citizens but put in place to secure votes for the Progressive Party.

I’m not entirely sure it was increased our taxes, but it has decreased our purchasing ability because they are simply printing and distributing deflated money. They budget and spend more than what we pay in taxes, regardless of the tax rate. As I look back at the personal tax rates, I haven’t seen much increase (on average) over the last 50 years. But the value of our dollar is one sixth of what it was in 1970, and the National Debt is now over 30 trillion. That is somewhere over $80,000 for every American man, woman, and child, and increasing annually. There is no way our personal taxes can pay off that debt, except through inflation, I can’t see where they are even trying to pay the debt with income taxes.

I could be completely up in the night, I’m no economist but I can see the numbers and it don’t make any sense to me.

It seems to me that all of these US Supreme Court decisions are attempting to right the wrongs that have been put into effect, not to clarify the Constitution nor to protect the freedom and liberties of the Nation and it citizens but put in place to secure votes for the Progressive Party.

I’m not entirely sure it was increased our taxes, but it has decreased our purchasing ability because they are simply printing and distributing deflated money. They budget and spend more than what we pay in taxes, regardless of the tax rate. As I look back at the personal tax rates, I haven’t seen much increase (on average) over the last 50 years. But the value of our dollar is one sixth of what it was in 1970, and the National Debt is now over 30 trillion. That is somewhere over $80,000 for every American man, woman, and child, and increasing annually. There is no way our personal taxes can pay off that debt, except through inflation, I can’t see where they are even trying to pay the debt with income taxes.

I could be completely up in the night, I’m no economist but I can see the numbers and it don’t make any sense to me.

To pay the debt "forgiveness", it would require a tax rate hike. Somewhere.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2023-06-30 at 12.24.05 PM.png

College grads want their debts paid, single parents expect food stamps, farmers collect money for leaving their fields fallow, taxpayers and public lands absorb the uncompensated costs of cattle grazing, truckers pay less for fuel and road repairs, large land owners receive more value in fire protection, the wealthy take a heavier toll on our air, etc. Most of us receive some benefit unique to our circumstances. And we continue to elect those who promise to pay.

All American business owners, Corporations, and even homeowners receive forms of welfare in tax write offs. Welfare is Welfare, isn't it?

All American business owners, Corporations, and even homeowners receive forms of welfare in tax write offs. Welfare is Welfare, isn't it?

Those tax write offs are part of the tax code, which goes to show just how stupid it is, as are most things giv't.

Welfare is merely the first degree of enslavement in a "free" world...

I'd gladly not have write offs if they let me keep everything I earned. Simple, right?

Being a business owner is not ideal is many cases. For example, an old lady jumped the parking bumper at our commercial building slamming into a couple of double doors and damaging the exterior wall. First thing the contractor does is call the Planning Dept for a permit. I will sure as sh!t take advantage of every write off I can if the gov't puts their hand out everytime something needs to be done....to a business or a home. We now need a permit to change out a water heater. Get that BS!!

I'd gladly not have write offs if they let me keep everything I earned. Simple, right?

Being a business owner is not ideal is many cases. For example, an old lady jumped the parking bumper at our commercial building slamming into a couple of double doors and damaging the exterior wall. First thing the contractor does is call the Planning Dept for a permit. I will sure as sh!t take advantage of every write off I can if the gov't puts their hand out everytime something needs to be done....to a business or a home. We now need a permit to change out a water heater. Get that BS!!

We need a permit for everything because we've allowed it. Being good law-abiding citizens and all...

The tax code is written and passed by Congress. Freebies are not handed out by sitting Presidents to influence an agenda or get votes, no matter how just they may seem.

College grads want their debts paid, single parents expect food stamps, farmers collect money for leaving their fields fallow, taxpayers and public lands absorb the uncompensated costs of cattle grazing, truckers pay less for fuel and road repairs, large land owners receive more value in fire protection, the wealthy take a heavier toll on our air, etc. Most of us receive some benefit unique to our circumstances. And we continue to elect those who promise to pay.

I don't know about others but I pay a tax rate of one dependent and come tax time I owe the government more money.
I do not call that a benefit or welfare.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom