CC HIT !!!!!!!

redfrog,

You have to call your bank and ask them which merchant the pending charge is from. Then let us know if it is from Utah Bucks and Bulls/Once in a Lifetime....

I know it tis the season, but we need confirmation!!!

CS

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - www.vipoptics.com

Redfrog,

You better not be full of it. You can't do that to us. As hunters, we are already on edge. Posts like this just put us over that edge in panic mode!!! Congrats if you are serious. Damn you if you are a joker!

Congrats redfrog!
I just got hit for $35, must be the boys GN deer tag. I only use this CC for draws....

Congrats to all that are successful. No hits for me. How long should I wait until I give up all hope and begin to sulk an mope around like a Jazz fan.

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, then why did He make them out of meat?"
~Ted Nugent

I hate my Cabelas card. I just checked it and the last transaction it posts was 3 days ago and I have used it every day since. I guess I'll have to wait for my UNSUCCESSFUL email.

HAZMAT

www.muddyroad.net

I hate my Cabelas card. I just checked it and the last transaction it shows was 3 days ago and I've used it multiple times every day since then.

I guess I'll have to wait for my UNSUCCESSFUL email. Good luck everybody!

HAZMAT

www.muddyroad.net

I'm in the same boat, hazmat. Charges on the Cabela's card from 3 days ago, but nothing more recent. Maybe I'll call tomorrow and see if there are any pending charges.

I got a hit on my cc today for 463 Utah buck permit Henry Mtn management hunt. NO JOKE.
I feel like i won the lottery.

I hope there is not a charge on my cc. I drew a Arizona tag and don't have enough time off for both. I have never drawn a tag until this year. Watch, I'll draw both this year after never having drawn before. Good luck to all that want tags!

Looks like the wife got a general deer tag, but so far nothing else. Can't get into Cabela's...says the site is temporarily down... things should start to happen quickly in the next few days!

DAMN IT RICK!!!

MINES BEEN PENDING FOR MANY YEARS I GUESS!!!

PENDING HUH???

LOL!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Got a pending charge for non resident southern deer. Hopefully the general muzzy hunt. Good luck folks!

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

I don't believe you guys. I know that I am going to draw this year, I just know it, but my card has not been hit yet. I am sure that this is all just hogwawsh.

Congrats guys.

I checked my credit limit against what my balance is and there is a $280 difference....The only thing I have used that card for was for drawings... It wasn't that way yesterday, so I call that a pending charge..
BOBCAT, we're all pulling for ya to get that big stinky tag this year! Keep your fingers crossed...still lots of days of cards being charged!!!
Good Luck Man!

So after all of this starts how long do you guys wait until you give up hope of drawing? I bet my credit card company gets pissed off at people like me calling every couple of hours for a week or so.

No hits for LE Deer yet! Just general season and one Management buck. Maybe there is still hope.

Grizzly

Got hit for my central archery deer tag!

Told my Uncle to check his card now, he's the one that put in for our LE Group Elk tag.

Just one question. Are you all Utah residents? I am nonres and I keep looking but not a damn dime has been deducted from my card.

I have a hit for $795 to my account. Looks like I drew a non res late Fishlake elk tag. I only had 5 points.

I was excited to see a charge for general deer yesterday, then I really got a surprise when I checked a few hours later and had a $795 hit for LE elk. I sure hope NV isn't as generous. These two hunts alone will for sure keep me busy this fall. Congrats to those who have drawn and good luck to those still waiting.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-09 AT 02:13PM (MST)[p]No way man..You have got be kidding...
That is awesome...

Congrats to Mrs ktc...

49eb85db7f2b4b9c.jpg

Thanks guys. She will have a good time and I will have fun helping her. Looks like that is the one and only hit, but that is enough.

You deliver pizza on Beaver Rick?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-09 AT 07:19PM (MST)[p] how much does this suck it is sunday i have not checked my balance all weekend and my banks website says their online banking is out due to a power outage this is killing me congrats to everyone who has drawn i will keep my fingers crossed

You guys are driving me nuts. Have any of you that have been charged used a Cabela's card? Can't call them and there is nothing new on my card

Buckshot

Hey ktc,
you know I'll deliver anything to you guys, especially to see your wife smoke a mtn goat....
Do you remember what the hunt dates are? I'm going to be busy delivering all over...told stinkystomper I'd get down to them, and we'll have our own hunt going on that week..but I'll fit ya in!!! I'm excited for you guys...

Got hit yesterday for $280, Utah bucks and Bulls permit, I drew a resident North Cache Archery Elk tag or my son drew a Bookcliff muzzeloader Elk Tag, eather way yeeha!

Looks like I drew the Buck/Bull Combo for Northern Utah and my daughter got here Northern Deer.

Looks like a fun year.

Tuttut2001

Thanks to this thread, I just about had a heart attack. I checked, and there was a charge from "Fallon Nevada". I thought someone had drawn elk. Then, after looking closer, it was for the Nevada Fish and Game application....

Still waiting...

How long to the CC hits trickle in? Is it over a week or so, or is it one big lump?

Just trying to figure out if I should start mourning yet.

San rafael north archery goat for me. A good way to start a week for sure!!!!!

Bucks and bulls may break my bones, but words will never hurt me!

$163.00 hit on mine.

The only thing I put in for was henries ML. I didn't even put in for general deer. I don't even have any points.

Can you draw Henries without any points?

hey i was wondering if there is a way to tell what u drew out for because its either my cwmu deer or my general deer they cost the same.

'SheepFever' congrats on the Ram tag.

If your tag happens to be one of the North Slope units....touchbase with me if you would like.

I have some experience on Rams in both units.

Robb

A Wasatch elk rifle tag and a Vernon deer for our bunch! Oughta be a great summer and Fall! Good luck to all the rest of ya!

so its either late boulder elk for the wife or its early Dutton elk for me! I sure hope its here! we got general deer tags as well! look out 2009 the lead is going to fly!!!!

Sure have been hearing of many applicants going to the dutton this year.
Now how many extra tags did they give this year?Could be several rattlesnake bites this year with that many hunters/helpers it's bound to happen.

Hey WARBIRDUM i haven't hear of to many dutton hunters yet, but I'm sure they are out there! I think the dutton is a very tough unit with very little access. I think if a guy can get out of his truck and do some hiking it will greatly increase the chances of killing a nice bull! But who knows it might be a mad house down there!Well i cant wait to see which one of us drew, but i'm really hoping its my wife. I killed a really nice 320 6x6 on the general hunts last year, so i would love to see her down a mature bull!!

you guys get earlier and earlier every year
next year guys will start this in march..
how much is BS and how much is truth?????

i will wait till my email, and then hope for wyoming

Horny,

Yes, half of the tags go to random draw, equal chance regardless of the number of points you have.

If you love mule deer hunting this will be the best hunt of your lifetime, especially if you can scout the unit a few days before the hunt. Just to keep your blood up, so to speak.

I've noticed that you can sleep a little better the night before the hunt if you've watched a couple of long tined thirty inchers with 6 inch bases the day before. You know what I mean?

dc

Why would anyone BS on here. That was a Dumb comment.

We got 5 genral season tags here. I got an archery tag, and my dad, 2 brothers and sister got NE Rifle tags.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

are you serious?
most of the stuff on here is BS, so no not a dumb comment
the wife called the cc nothing
so evidently we did not draw 3rd choice archery deer tags.

good thoughts though

i will wait for the email,

live life one mule deer at a time.

I was just saying that because we know they raised elk tags on the dutton.
Should be a good hunt this year.
Good luck

I got four charges on sat the 18th, $280, $80, and two 35's!!!!!!!! Our group has at least ONE LE. Should be pahvant or wasatch (fingers crossed)

I think everyone still needs to hold out hope because my neighbors just showed up yesterday!!!

Good luck to all!!!

It took 15 years but I have a $280.00 hit. I took the primitive plunge and drew a muzzy tag...the calendar is great I just hope the rifle guys leave a few big ones standing.

-RPinenut

Hey Warbirdum

I might be one of the Dutton tags. Got a hit of 280 on the debit card and that is what I put in for as first choice, so we shall see. Can you even draw your second choice on limited entry?

oakbrush

Oakbrush,
Congrats looks like you have a dutton tag and nope don't worry its not your second choice you drew.
Which season?
bearbone I don't have exact tag increases but I bet somebody on MM knows and can give you this info.All the units seen tag increases except maybe two and I do know dutton had tag increases again.
I wouldn't worry about it just go hunt if you drew the tag and give it your best.
Good luck

Hey warbirdum i found all the info on the dwr website, so thanks for the heads up. if i did draw the dutton i will be accompanied by a total of 56 hunters up 9 from 2008 47 so ya there will be a little more competition. But its all good. I'm looking forward to the email.

I decided not to go elk hunting this year. Pro and punk have been scouting the Dutton extensively and have regrettably come to the conclusion that there are no elk on the Dutton. So I guess I will just have to try again for the san juan next year. You said 56 tags? Don't forget the auction premium tag, the draw premium tag, and the two auction rifle tags. Thats a total of 60 hunters now. You should just do like me and cut your losses while your still ahead.

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

Ya i knew about those tags i just wasn't sure on the exact numbers. I'm still pretty confident that there are some great bulls on the dutton! But good luck to you on san juan!

just remember when you arnt seeing many bulls that there were unlimited amount of spike elk archers on there for 3 weeks stirrin all up for ya.

Hey now I might just buy a spike elk tag and go archery elk hunting on the dutton.Just kidding who in the hell would choose that unit for a spike?Much easier units to kill squeeker bulls.HA

I would have to agree with you Warbirdum i wouldn't be chasing a spike down there with stick and string! No way no how! So what is your opinion on the spike hunts this year on the extra units!

Added pressure on the weekends but I wouldn't worry much if I had a big bull tag.
I will say it one more time a dutton spike hunter would have to be a fool or like to feel pain.Pain is ok when your going for a trophy bull but why hunt spikes on the dirty dutton?

NR Book cliffs Archery. Didn't think I had a real chance with only 6 points. Now the figuring out were to go starts.

Good luck to everyone.

Well they might not be done yet. There's a guy at work today that got his debit card hit for Vernon Rifle. (supposedly) Haven't seen any proof but that's what he said.

I work with this guy, who knows this chick, who dated his cousin, who worked at a pool hall, who over heard this guy say that his friends friend heard that they had hit his card about five minutes ago!

my uncle and 2 cousins got boulder elk, my bro got an antelope, my other bro drew a vernon archery at the expo. another cousin indian peaks elk and friend with escalante sheep. plus our general deer.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-23-09 AT 01:47PM (MST)[p]I hope we drew but???? We went into the Southern Gen NR draw with 1 point each(3 of us). I thought I was a shoe in. we will see.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom