Celebration Dinner

Blank

Long Time Member
Wife and I had a successful house-hunting trip over to the Boise area. Found one in a great neighborhood that we both love everything about, and managed to get it under contract at a substantial savings, compared to the current market. Took the whole family out to dinner to celebrate. I couldn't help myself!!! Lobster, shrimp, scallops, mussels over creamy tomato pasta. Since they wouldn't make any substitutions, I choked down a few mussels for OutdoorWriter. We miss ya bud!!

IMG_3970.jpeg

Can you actually eat that guilt free?

You must have found a multi-million dollar estate for pocket change.

Main reason? Have been tied to town here since we retired 7 years ago by sick parents. Haven't been able to travel as much as we had hoped in the RV, and enjoy warmer climates.

Sick and tired of winter, a little nicer weather over there. Housing prices are still good here in IF, and I could afford to go over there.

Real reason (smirk) - Two more kids moved there, and now have kids, grandkids, and a soon to be grandson there. Mama said we were!!

March already and it still looks like this up north of Idaho Falls (at Dubois).

330609862_865155671258372_3426188083848764888_n.jpeg

Last edited:
I usually won't do seafood anywhere in Idaho and multiple other states. But that looks good!

That does looks really good and once you live in Boi-Angeles you will be close to a Red Lobster, if that's where you got that dinner from?!?!?! Gotta love seafood :) Good luck with your move!

Yes, this was RL. Had to find a place with drinks that would handle 10 of us. Dad was buying. I'm allergic to idiots and liberals, so Mom has been pretty accommodating about where we look!!!

If you're al
Yes, this was RL. Had to find a place with drinks that would handle 10 of us. Dad was buying. I'm allergic to idiots and liberals, so Mom has been pretty accommodating about where we look!!!

If you're allergic to libs and idiots Boi-Angeles could be a tough spot, but overall I think Idaho has some great people that still control the state! On the bright side there is some great restaurants and like I said now you'll be close to a RL for your seafood kick :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom