cleft lip surgery

Hardway

Very Active Member
My boy had his first surgery yesterday. All is well... Stuck in sanfranscisco but should be able to come home today.

Glad to hear everything went ok. It's always tough when your child has to have a surgical procedure. I have a daughter that's had an open heart surgery and another one to come. She's also had to go in to have a pacemaker installed. The worst thing is seeing yuour child scared of what about to happen. I feel for you and your kid. Kids are strong and will try to mask their fear. Good luck with any future surgeries.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Good to see that all is well.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Hardway, happy to hear things went well. My youngest has had over a dozen surgeries beginning when he was 2 days old so I have some idea what you're going through. Your son has, and will continue to, change your lives and those he touches in a very positive way.

Glad it went well! Good luck on all future surgeries!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Good to hear everything went well. He will be fine in the other surgeries.
My best to your son. Hang in there.

Eldorado

Glad to hear your son is doing good. My brother in law is a reconstructive plastic surgan in Beverly Hills and also trvels with a group of doctors on medical missions around the world to places like Africa, Viet Nam, Mexico, to name a few and the results of all these cleft lip surgeries are incredable. Everytime I see the end result of one of his young patients it is amazing. To see the great smile on some of these kids face is priceless. Wish the best for your son.

Good news Hope all goes well..I bet a popcicle might taste good to him....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

>Good news Hope all goes well..I
>bet a popcicle might taste
>good to him....
>
>
>Government doesn't fix anything and has
>spent trillions proving it!!!
>Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday,
>even the calender says WTF!
>

He's only 2 months old so no popsicles yet. He does like the sugar water though.

I am also glad to hear he is doing well. Those doctors are so good at fixing those that he will most likely be WAY better looking than his dad ;^). Keep us posted and good luck. Ron

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom