Colonoscopy- How bad?

That's for cancer....not enlarged.....
You learn something every day! Thanks for the info.

At my last physical, let's just say I was having some issues, and my doc said he could get all the info he needed with the blood test. He gave me the option to skip the exam, so obviously I took him up on it! :D

At my last physical, let's just say I was having some issues, and my doc said he could get all the info he needed with the blood test. He gave me the option to skip the exam, so obviously I took him up on it! :D
Ha…… you let him off east (easy) Joe! ?

Last edited:

enlarged wont kill you........

A colonoscopy is a picnic in the park with a pretty girl compared to a prostate biopsy. I just had my second one. I hope I never have another.

Sorry guys, I did throw out my support of not being fearful of the colonoscopy and it being a very wise choice. I only had to refute SS as he is hell bent on attacking those who believe in Jesus and His saving work , I didn't bring God up but can't sit still when He is attacked. The Bible tells me if I deny Him before man , He will deny me before the FATHER....im not going there.

my fam has a history of colon cancer. I’ve had about 5 colonoscopies since my mid-20’s. The stuff you drink ain’t pleasant but it does the job lol! Stay close to a toilet once it starts working. Worst part is going in to get the needle in your arm while you are dehydrated. If you are lucky, you get a nurse that knows how to hit a vein first time. If your not, 5 pokes later and 3 nurses, your rolling in the room for your butt probe. They has a rule there: nurse tries twice to IV you. If she fails, they get another nurse. My third nurse got it first time. Where was she on the first round???‍♂️

The only downside of mine was it was scheduled the day after the Super Bowl and I didn’t get to eat anything, otherwise it wasn’t bad at all.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom