Colorado Div. double charge CC

Dobber

Durring the application period, I made 3 applications one for myself and 2 for my kids. About 6 days later I received a an email to call the division that they have had computer problems and need to apply again because they were not able to charge my credit card. My May Credit Card statement shows that Colorado has double charged me for my kids applications (funny thing is there was only one charge for my application). I received a refund for my application and the kids, but not a reverse for the double charge to my CC. I have been trying to get someone at the Colorado Division of Wildlife to return my phone calls since May. I have explained my problem to four different people and they keep passing the buck. Any ideas? Anyone else have the same problem? Thanks

If you haven't already, try email. Sometimes these get routed to the people who can help you sooner than a phone call.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

just call your cc company and contest it. They will reverse it..........never mind, it's been over 60 days hasn't it. I'd call them anyway.

JB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom