Colorado Elk 1st Season or Mule Deer 3rd Season

G

gunnut

Well sense no one is really posting anything lately I though I would throw this out. First I speak of our camp. I own two wall tents(12x14 and 15x18) both with stoves, cots and all the gear you would need to have during a hunt. All that you would need to bring is you weapon, sleeping bag( I do have extras if needed) and you personal gear. We will be hunting forest land and some BLM lands if needed. __________I will be setting up my camps in SW Colorado for elk in the first elk only season. There are only three of use planing to hunt this year so there's plenty of room for a few other hunters. Then again during 3rd season I will be setting up the camp to hunt mule deer but in NW Colorado. If a person wanted to hunt elk in the 3rd season it is very possible to hunt both in the same season. Also if anybody is interested in a cow elk hunt I will be hunting a extra cow in the 4th season and there rome for more to join in that as well.__________ In the 1st season for elk the animals could be just about anywhere with the ranchers getting their cattle out of the forest and we like to drive to different areas if one doesn't have the animals around and depending on the weather. The deer hunt is about the same because by the third season there can be heavy snow so the deer may move to the lower winter range. We like to be flexable and able to move where the animals are. __________ Open for most trades for other hunts, guns, gear, or what ever. Contact me if interested either here or at [email protected] Thanks Jovan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom