Colville

S

shadowstalker

Friends and I got into a few ,but no own connected .The area seemed a bit flat this year although there was plenty of sign .This neck of the woods are thick and a challenge .
Anyone do good on the late hunt .

Since when are the Wa . guys so quiet ??? Pouting or Gloating lets hear it !!!

My hunting partner shot a nice 4 x 5 with his bow, he said there were a ton of bucks running around.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-07 AT 02:02AM (MST)[p]Shot a 24 1/2" 4x4, a 22" 3x3 Muley. Also got a 5x5 Elk and my friend shot a 4x4 24" wide. Seen a 6x7 that was 33" wide give or take an inch but he out smartered us and we had to watch as he ran off out of range. Also here are some pictures of a couple of bucks we got past years. The first two bucks are ones from last year. First is a 6x4 that is 30" wide, second is a 6x5 that is 25" wide but has LOTS of mass. And the last one was from 2005 and is 32" wide. Pictures are not of all my bucks, once we get them all boiled out we'll show you guys all of em, just wanted to give ya a taste, thanks for looking

30" 6x4 Muley (7x5 with eye guards)

25" 6x5 Muley (7x6 with eye guards)

32" 7x5 Muley (8x6 with eye guards)

24" 4x4 Muley

22" 3x3 Muley

you have a couple toads in there... all nice deer.
are those reservation deer?
thanks for the pics
lets see the others

Thanks for the comment, i guess the 7x5 pic didnt work, or at least it isnt showing up on my computer. But i can guarantee you that the gun is not loaded. I would like for you guys to share some pics, i want to see some other bucks taken from washington.

Those are some nice bucks. I wish I had the opportunity to chase mule deer of that caliber every year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom