Corrupt-a-Wish

eelgrass

Long Time Member
The game is called ?Corrupt-a-Wish? and the way it work is this: I will start the game with a wish, and your job is to corrupt that wish, then post a wish of your own..

Let's pretend I wished ?I wish I had the fastest kayak in the world!? Then Rutnbuck comes along and says ?wish granted, only now your kayak is so fast that you have achieved Escape Velocity and have been ejected from the Earth and into Orbit!?

Then Rutnbuck posts ?I wish I shot a giant buck!? then Wiszard comes along and posts ?Wish granted, you have shot a giant buck, but now the uninjured 3400lb, elephant-size animal is furiously angry and looking at you..?? and then he posts,,,, Well you get the idea right?

So lemme start this,

I wish I had a winning lottery ticket!

Wish granted and you are on your way to cash in your winning lottery ticket. You run in to Wiz who offers to trade you a Henry's landowner deer tag which of course you do. Only problem is Wiz bought the tag off of Ebay at its fake as can be.

I wish Utah DWR called me and said I was drawn for a deer, elk, and moose sportsman tag all in the same year.

Wish granted. You get all the tags you wanted and are looking forward to your hunts with great anticipation. Then came the car wreck that has you laid up in the hospital for the next year. Sorry about that.

I wish I never would have posted about forgetting my wife at the gas station.

Wish Granted F'er!
But now Ms Feleno found out it was one of your HOT Girlfriends that you left at the Gas Station,She Ain't mad about you leaving the HOT Chick at the Station,She's Mad about you having a HOT sidekick Chick,Sorry about that!

I sure the HELL Wish I hadn't of missed the Big Buck I shot at this year!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

elkcatassin
Turns out you didn't miss that big buck. You hit him in the gut and as he was running back in to the cemetery he got hit by a car. Tough way to lose a buck.

I wish I was uglier so women would stop looking at me.

Damn,Talk about Ground Shrinkage!:D

Wish Granted!

But they're only lookin at your Pocket Book,not what you think they're lookin at!

I wish I woulda Blowed my Elk Points a few years back on a Dink 350" Bull!

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

That's an easy one. Wish granted. But now Bess is getting all the girls that were looking at you. And the chubhouse crew is checking you out. (funniest part was that Feleno didn't wish he hadn't left his wife at the gas station, only that he hadn't told us about it)

I wish I had more wishes.

Wishes Granted!

But only one from me!

As NVB is Cruisin down the Road with Ms NVB at his side He decides to Cop-a-feel!

As He Sneaks his hand down on Her Leg at 80 MPH and She's just about to Slap Him all Hell Breaks Loose and the Dodge goes in to a Full Blown Death Wobble!

Now He's wishin for more wishes & Quick!

I wish I coulda been there to see that but....................!

Oh you seen it! up close and personal, so much he side swiped you and knocked you off the road where you ran over the big buck you gut shot and smashed his antlers all to pieces!

I wish I had a time machine.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Wish Granted!

But the Time Machine only takes you in to the Future!

You finally saved all your money all your Life & finally had enough to Book a Hunt with Doyle!

The Year is 2025!

The Price was 500K!

You got a Spike x 2 PISSCUTTER Buck!

I wish I had all the Time Back I've wasted on MM!

Wish granted at a rate of $3.00 per minute for every minute wasted. Payable to me!

Wish Eelgrass would figure out how much Bess owes me.

Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON Nov-04-13 AT 11:32PM (MST)[p]Wish granted, but Obama confiscated it in taxes and gave all Rutnbucks money to PETA.

I wish the mule deer herds would come back

Wish was double granted to Rut!

After Obama Taxes & other BS Fee's Rut ended up Owing the Government 1.2 Million!:D

Eel!

The Wish is not Granted!

Been making that same Wish now for 40 years!

You'll have to keep hunting KALI Blackies!

I wish I had a Late Pauns Deer Tag this year,The Deer are Stacked up against the Hi-Way & are afraid to use the Tunnels,if I had a Tag I could..............................!

Wish granted, you got the Late Pauns Deer Tag! You drive up there and see a 275" non-typical standing along side the highway. You can't help yourself, so you stop and shoot out the window only to discover it's a Robo Deer. Predator writes the citation and you lose your hunting rights for 5 years.

I wish I had a wife who liked to hunt.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-13 AT 08:22AM (MST)[p]BAM! Wish granted. Your wife loves to hunt. So now, you take her on monster terrapin hunt, she learns all your dirty, underhanded, turtle poaching secrets, and in her innocence, posts them on the internet, revealing you as the turtle poaching fraud you are. You are subsequently investigated, arrested, have your weapons, your turtlemobile, your boat, and your baiting tools confiscated. Your wife, seeing the truth, and unable to remain committed to a man who has to pay over $900K in fines and damages, leaves you for some dude who left his wife stranded at a gas station. Now all you have left is a barn full of turtle shells you found at yard sales, a kayak with a hole in the bottom, a three-legged gun shy dog, and some gal whose husbad drove off and left her at a convenience store and is now eternally pissed off at all men and chooses to take it out on you for all the rest of your days.

I wish I had never shown Eelgrass the wonders of trophy turtle hunting as he has taken the one pure thing in his life and corrupted it beyond imagination.

I also wish I had bath tub full of chocolate puddin.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>I also wish I had bath
>tub full of chocolate puddin.
Wish granted but what you didnt' realize was that the "chocolate" pudding was actually a tub full of liquified elk crap, you couldn't smell it though cause you slipped and smashed your nose on the floor on the way to the tub. You then smelled like crap for a month and couldn't figure out why they wouldn't let you within a 1/4 mile of the clubhouse... thinking you were out getting initiated by a different "clubhouse" :)

I wish all my racks were just a few inches bigger...

This is one of the best threads ever, funny as hell! :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Wish granted.....however, by "racks" it means your wiener. The problem with this is your wife doesn't benefit from this wish because it's a dumb, meaningless post on MonsterMuleys.com by over-aged men who have nothing better to do.

I wish I never become an over-aged man who has nothing better to do than post stupid chit on Monster Muleys.com.

Steve

Too many tags= unhappy wife

>Wish granted.....however, by "racks" it means
>your wiener. The problem with
>this is your wife doesn't
>benefit from this wish because
>it's a dumb, meaningless post
>on MonsterMuleys.com by over-aged men
>who have nothing better to
>do.
>
>I wish I never become an
>over-aged man who has nothing
>better to do than post
>stupid chit on Monster Muleys.com.
>
>
>Steve
>
>Too many tags= unhappy wife

Well Wisz!

Wish absolutely NOT Granted!

It Ain't all Stupid Chit You Post!

But Your Stupid Shiitt does keep me informed of when you're not Home & that's when Ms Wisz needs a little TLC!

I wished Wisz would draw a few more Outa-town Tags again next year!

Wish granted, BESS...but unfortunately the same time I'll be on my out of state hunts, my wife will be heavily guarded by pit bulls, Dobermans and mangy chupacabra's so you'll have to get through them first. On top of that, I'll have the key to her chastity belt. :)

I wish BESS could find a woman that will accept him for who he is...a simpleton from Utardland. :)

Too many tags= unhappy wife

Well Wisz!

As you know!

I've cracked the Lock Several times,you might say I know how!:D

Did you ever wonder when you return from trips why the Dog Herd always disappears?

The Last time I unlocked the Chastity Belt I just couldn't seem to get it back on Her!:D

I Wished Wisz wouldn't have been such a tight Ass & Bought Triple DDD's,but Hey, Double DD's Ain't Bad!

For 65K Wish Granted!:D

But in Reality Ford had some Left over Engines & Slipped a 6.0 PowerStroke Motor under the Hood of your 2014 Truck!
The 8th Wonder of the World!
The 2nd Day you had the New Ford The Engine Blew up!
When You took it in to get it Fixed,They Asked:Who the Hell put the 6.0 PowerJoke in this Truck?

I wished I could Hunt & Fish for a Living!

Bam, wish granted all though all the Utah carp and Nomad forkie bucks didn't provide much of a living. You got sick of your cardboard box living arrangement and had to whore yourself out to the big name guides. Now your wiping the nose of some rich punk and taking them on High fence hunts.

I wish some long lost relative invited me over and had a whole room of new old stock Colt pythons, anacondas, diamond backs and they say take them all because I need the space.

Wish was Granted!

But when you got the Load of Gold Home!

They were all Live Snakes!:D

And everyone of them bit you!

Now You're wishing you'd of never heard of long lost Relatives!

I wish that Cop would not of thought I was Speeding when He caught me doing a 117 MPH!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-13 AT 07:10AM (MST)[p]Wish granted. The Cop stops you and says "Forget the 117 MPH. Did you see that poor Kali boy you ran off the road? He was doing 55 on his way to Wyoming. I'm writing you up for wanton waste of a tourist. Sign here!"

I wish they would put speed bumps on I-80 through SLC.

Don't need to Grant you that Wish Eel!

We already have them,you just don't Feel them at 45 MPH!:D

I Wish NVB Hadn't of Posted My Picture on MM (((again))),He's leaving me No Choice other than for me to Post His Picture!

Wish I could hit the lotto 3 time straight, Kinda like Wiz did that little short stocky girl with the Basin figure.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Wish Granted Gator!

But You have to Share it with Me!:D

I wished a few MM Friends woulda kept their Word when I sent/shared that Buck Picture to them & they Promised they wouldn't Post it on MM/the Internet!

Wish granted! No one on MM has seen your photo! Now everyone thinks this is you:

46105423298066_dork_answer_5_xlarge.jpg

I wish we could get some rain in Kali and relieve this drought.

Eel

I wish this JACK-ASS President we have was 1/10,0000 as good as 440 thinks He is!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom