coyotes...

T

TimberHunter

has any one heard about the diseased coyotes in area 121? we have seen a lot of them but don't know if we should take them for the fur or just leave it because of the disease. we heard last year that the fish and game wanted all coyotes seen to be shot and killed. anyone know some updates of this subject?

we have seen over 10 in the few last days, and only cleared out 3 of them. we left the first one because he was just raggedy and really sickly looking.

~818j Amature Rider~
?Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides know they're in the game.?

well timber if he or she was sickly looking i would say there was somthing wrong with it should have thrown in in the back of the truck and take to get analized so next time check there bottom end and see if they have worms now thats sickly

well the fish and game already know about it and we didnt want to mess with a diseased animal...

~818j Amature Rider~
?Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides know they're in the game.?

Even if it was just mange I wouldn't want to handle it. I have seen some mangey dogs that were just gross looking and I wouldn't touch em...

Need pics to prove it LMAO!

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom