Crawford Mtn

appaloosa

I drew this tag and will be heading down to do some poking around in the next weeks. Looking forward to a fun hunt. Any last minute advice or places I should look? Appreciate any additional info, if anyone needs help with anything in western Wyoming I would be happy to help.

A

Just make sure to bring a GPS w/ landowner chip. You'll be hunting the border and Wyoming Fish and Game patrols it. I know of a buddy's dad that had his monster deer confiscated a few years back. Its a great hunt, you'll see lots of bucks.

Your going to have a riot on the hunt!!!! I may go up there on opening day just to look around! For sure have a good gps so you can tell the border of Utah and Wyoming. You will see a bunch of good bucks!!! Good luck!

Yes good GPS
we was using the Garmin 530 HTC with radio and the GW told us that we was trying so hard to keep on the right side of the line That they was laughing about it later. So they do listen to all the radio chatter too.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>I drew this tag and will
>be heading down to do
>some poking around in the
>next weeks. Looking forward
>to a fun hunt. Any
>last minute advice or places
>I should look? Appreciate
>any additional info, if anyone
>needs help with anything in
>western Wyoming I would be
>happy to help.
>

I have been applying for this hunt for a few years and I'm very interested to see how you do. I have been collecting pics and info for several years. Shoot me a PM and we can chat.

HJB

I have applied for this area also for the last 10 years I now have 12 points but I think the way the points are structured it will be a while before I am able to draw a tag. I also would love to hear anyones thoughts on this area whether good or bad.

chris

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom