Credit Card Hits

Two hits. LE elk and general deer.

Both for the wife.

Grizzly

PS. Tristate, please be an adult and respect my wishes that you do not respond to any of my posts. I, in turn, will do you the courtesy of not responding to any of yours. I simply do not wish to converse with you.

CHA-CHING !!!!!

Pending charge for $285,,,,, LE elk tag right here!

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

You guys suck. Like I didn't have enough to think about today lol.

Seriously congrats but save just 1 for me ok?

Cabelas Credit Card takes to long to show up!! Anyone with a Cabelas Card getting hits yet?

;-) Mickey Mouse Outfitters provides an experience you will never forget, because we always do it Micky Mouse style. We always guarantee shots. It might be at the ground or in the air, but it's a guarantee we are committed to.

$468 Charge

Non Res Vernon Deer

"Don't forget to buy your Coke products before
you head out on your hunting trip"

>Congrats to all with charges already...
>Nothing on mine so far,
>Keeping my fingers crossed.

Doing the same thing here Mr Tallbuck.
Zeke

>Are they over or do they
>take several days?

In the past my cc has been charged a day or 2 after the initial round of hits. Not sure if it's my cc company being slow or the way the UDOW sets it up. Good luck!

General muzzy tag for me. If I put in for other hunts is there still a chance of drawing?

Dedicated hunter tag for me...! Super excited! Still hoping I will see a hit for my Mountain Goat tag.

>Doing the same thing here Mr
>Tallbuck.
>Zeke

Sorry to hear that you are also suffering from the same anxiety Zeke...

Tallbuck1

I've noticed nobody has said they drew mountain goat or sheep yet. I'm hopeful that means all the hits haven't happened yet.

That's correct! The goat, sheep etc are drawn after the others.
I don't remember the exact order but I suspect if the card isn't hit well within a week from now, then you're out of luck.

LAST EDITED ON May-15-13 AT 12:58PM (MST)[p]
Cokeman, Congrats on your tag.
I thought I would draw Vernon/W. Desert.
How many points did you have? I have 10 and was hoping to draw but nothing yet.

Cokeman, Congrats on your tag.
I thought I would draw Vernon/W. Desert.
How many points did you have? I have 10 and was hoping to draw but nothing yet.

I drew one of the 2 archery tags with 7 points. Good luck and I hope they are still hitting cards.

Said he had 7! and drew 1 of 2 non resi bow tags!
then a plug to buy Pepsi products...
SMACK

Two out of state general deer hunts for my family. They didn't show on the online Cabela card website...I had to call Cabelas and get a live representative to read all pending charges.

UTAZ

LAST EDITED ON May-16-13 AT 09:19AM (MST)[p]>tyef350, congrats on a great tag!
>How many points did it
>take you?
>
>copple2

I had 6 points.

Called Cabela's and was informed I had the following hits to my card tonight at 7:00PM

(3) $40.00 hits - general deer hunt tags.

(1) $50.00 hit - Youth any bull early elk hunt.

(1) $80.00 hit - Limited deer hunt tag.

General deer tags re 3 out of 6, so not sure who or what hunts at this time.

Youth elk is my son. It was his last chance to draw before he was to old (18). This is a great draw and will be a great hunt!!!

Limited entry deer is one of my three sons. Not sure which one or what of the two units that they applied for. Great draw with the points they had no matter which one drew.

No luck for me, but it looks like I will have 20 points for San Juan elk next year. Should be a garrentee within the next two years.

Best of luck to all!!!

No CC hit or change in bonus points....drawing a good tag is a bigger challenge than getting the animal.

Two Pine Valley dedicated hunters, and a Pine Valley muzz tag for us, so far. I thought for sure I would draw my antelope tag, but I guess not.

>Any idea what my buddy's $120
>hit would be?

Maybee three general deer tags from a group application.?.?

>>Any idea what my buddy's $120
>>hit would be?
>
>Happy ending!?!?!?!?

Sounds about right! lol

It could be 3 general season resident deer tags????
Zeke

Just checked. No hits to my cabelas card and should draw at least a deer tag. Cabelas is slow at processing.

I'm hoping my 16 LE deer pts will result in a Henry's archery tag, but I'm going to hold off on calling Cabela's. Those poor people must get bombarded this time of year.

I'm sure they do, but they are very nice and takes them about 30 seconds to tell you all your draws. They even joke around with you about knowing what your calling about before you tell them.

Abiggerfish2fry i do have a pending charge.

Wasatch Late Elk but until i see it posted or i'm notified by e-mail not gonna get to excited.

>Abiggerfish2fry i do have a pending
>charge.
>
>Wasatch Late Elk but until i
>see it posted or i'm
>notified by e-mail not gonna
>get to excited.

Lucky plick! Let me know if you draw! I got a few places you may want to look!

Don't drink and call your Girlfriend at night!!!!!!

Biggerfish2fry sorry about your pops. My dad passed away when I was ten. It sucks.I also pulled the wasatch muzzy tag. Ill be hunting with a heavy heart knowing about your dad. Hang in there bud.

>Biggerfish2fry sorry about your pops. My
>dad passed away when I
>was ten. It sucks.I also
>pulled the wasatch muzzy tag.
>Ill be hunting with a
>heavy heart knowing about your
>dad. Hang in there bud.
>
Thanks tye! I got a few places up there to hunt if you need one!

Don't drink and call your Girlfriend at night!!!!!!

Glad to hear so many of you have drawn!!!

WooHoo!!!! I pulled a speed goat tag in either Morgan South Rich or Box elder Promontory so I am very stoked about that.

>I've noticed nobody has said they
>drew mountain goat or sheep
>yet. I'm hopeful that
>means all the hits haven't
>happened yet.

My Dad drew Sheep and my Bro drew Goat!!

I would think I would at least pull my 5th choice (Archery)
Nothing yet.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Got one $40.00 hit for general deer on Wed. and have been watching close since then expecting at least one more deer tag. As of last night I had all but given up hope. My wife sent me a text this morning saying there were two more hits today. One for $40.00 and one for $285.00. Looks like Wasatch muzzy for me or Wasatch rifle for one of the kids. Moral of the story....Don't give up hope yet.

I am in the same boat got hit for $40 and waiting for my LE elk to hit. I'm not giving up hope yet.

We both thought you would draw a tag for sure with your points. Lets hope that they are still hitting cards cards. Remember last year, I got a call from them because they had an issue with my card.

pyper, you lucky little bastage! My bro told me yesterday that you drew that tag...should be an awesome hunt!

copple2

My dad got charged for NR General Archery Tag last night. Still nothing for me. I'm not sure how long they draw out the charges??? That's the million dollar question. I'm still hoping to see a charge on my account though!!

TRC

>Points are updated now, no joy
>for me. Good luck
>with all those tags guys
>and gals.

My points are still the same I assume that is what you meant?

You can't check your points at the moment. They stopped that back door, but usually you can see it at https://www.utah-hunt.com/UT_returncard/(S(ddo4e4e353abmwymctlzptud))/Default.aspx. I finally got word from my friend, since we did a group draw, that we drew some deer tags, but no luck on the LE Elk. Maybe next year.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom