Dallas cowboys.?

I wonder what Jerry Jones is doing today? Proply reading papers from August saying they will go to the Super Bowl. Allways the most t over rated team.I luv it when they miss post season which is most of the time the last 15 years. Who knows I might be crying tonight if my Cards don't win................BUll!

Largebull, pay really close attention here, because I noticed by your spelling you may have issues. The Cowboys were eliminated from playoff contention awhile ago. There is a thread I start here every year to discuss football, and whether or not the Cowboys will have a good season or not. Don't know why you had the bright idea for another Cowboy thread, and I don't care. The dumb phuckery of people here on MM lately is mind numbing. Good luck to the Cards. mtmuley

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-16 AT 06:34PM (MST)[p]And why does every body have to do it Your way Mr Muley. Isn't this an open forum and who are You anyway?. Just curious. Ps are You a spelling teacher?.....BULL!

Muley guy , You obiously have issues if You get on a site start calling people cuss words over a football team and spelling. Might just wanna look in the mirror to what You called me .Have a great day>.....BULL!

I don't shed tears. I am in the beautiful desert. Not up north where brains get frozen. My Cards lose, tomm. is just another beautifull day down here.............BULL!

Can't answer no questions. Must be busy lookin in the mirror.. Thats why people are using websites less and face book more. Unless your a cronie thats been posting here for 10 year your op. doesn't count. I didn't come on here to get into it with you or any one. I wanted to tease cowboy fans and we could all have some fun.. FYI ,I been reading this forum every day for 10 years and could add alotta fun here but guys like you chase good people and fun people away. in parting ,like I allways say to chumps If Ya wantta meet me on the mtn. I will teach You how to hunt any time..Your friend,,,BULL!

When you post stuff on here every year and it turns out wrong, expect to get RAZZED. Grow a pair and learn how to take a JOKE...

I will mess with any body, and I got a pair hangin right here. Must all be cowgirl lovers on here. And I can take ajoke or a bunch of em but no reason for guys to be plain pricks, aint we just hanin fun. Maybee we should stick to huntin..............BULL!

crazy, that was actually pretty funny. Cept I don't beat women. 4 teams playing for the right to the SB, and some new guy has to go a different direction. Sorry guys, pissed me off. madness, check your pm. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom