Debaters

300MIKE

I find it very amusing how many complain about Democrat this and Republican that, then go on to blame the President for all the problems. I was just wondering what all of the political fortune tellers think would have been different if we had the other guy in office instead of Bush?

Do some of you really believe that your life would be so much better if "your guy was in office"? I find it hard to believe that we will ever see a President that satisfied every person from the party they claim. Ladies and gentlemen think what you want, the president is not to blame for all political "events or mishaps".

This is America, life is as good as you make it, not what the leader of the free world can provide for you.

Lets hear it..........

The government and the president don't control every aspect of your life that's very true. but they do control the direction it takes, the economy, taxes,national security, laws ect are very much tied to the government and effect your daily life. no polititian or president will please everyone but in our form of government they should satisfy the majority, Bush doesn't do that so he and his party are paying. Bush is to blame for many problems we face, such as the war in Iraq and the national debt, no getting around it. if someone else had been elected they may be to blame for something else, bet they weren't so it doesn't matter. voting is your right and your duty , if you just vote party line or are to ignorant to think about your decision you're not doing your job as an American. there will always be disagreements and different opinions, that's why majority rules.

Leave it to Dude to put a negative spin on a very positive post. You are unreal Dude..............Laughable in fact.
Oh and by the way in this country Majority does not rule. Plurality rules..................good grief!

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

Dude

Is the president really all to blame for the national debt. Seems to me he submits a budget to the clowns in congress. He doesn't debate it or vote on it. He could veto the spending bills but won't. I think they all are responsibile.
Another thought would be to take the january 2001 debt, add six and a half years interest and then adjust for inflation. Add in the cost of 9/11 and Afganistan and you might find it's not that much greater. No Iraq would not help in the equation.
By the way I reregistered today, there was not a box for blue dog so I took the plunge if you catch the drift and it's not left. You guys can have the basement and the rest of the house for that matter. Moveon.org can kiss my a$$.

Ransom

How do you figure that's negative post? I said you need to be informed, think for yourself and vote. are you so republican that seems like bad advice? I vote for who ever I want to, it's about 50/50 lib and conservative, if you vote party line like a sheep that's fine,save what little brain power you have to decide what's for lunch. my post was not negative at all, and yes Bush is responsible for the Iraq war and running the debt up, spin it like you want it won't change the facts.

Wow.

Do you really think the national debt is because of Bush? How about the last 20 Presidents.
As overton said the azz clowns of congress should be blamed for the majority of the things your so angry with...and then some.

>I find it very amusing how
>many complain about Democrat this
>and Republican that, then go
>on to blame the President
>for all the problems. I
>was just wondering what all
>of the political fortune tellers
>think would have been different
>if we had the other
>guy in office instead of
>Bush?
>
>Do some of you really believe
>that your life would be
>so much better if "your
>guy was in office"? I
>find it hard to believe
>that we will ever see
>a President that satisfied every
>person from the party they
>claim. Ladies and gentlemen think
>what you want, the president
>is not to blame for
>all political "events or mishaps".
>
>
>This is America, life is as
>good as you make it,
>not what the leader of
>the free world can provide
>for you.
>
>Lets hear it..........

300Mike

After much thought I decided I wanted Honey Camo to be our next president. If you don't know what she looks like see Honeyholes??? A very much more than trifle better looking than former first ugly I might add. I just left the dem party and joined the reps but if she is a dem I would still vote for her. I've never seen so little camo look so good.

Ransom

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom