Dedicated Hunter and Extended Archery

JakeH

Long Time Member
I am thinking about doing the Dedicated Hunter program this year, was wondering if you can still hunt the extended archery with this tag?

Also any of you that are in the program how hard is it to get the service hours in?

Do they have alot of projects that pop up throughout the year, or can you get with them and maybe work out something where you go and help with something thats not on the list on the website?

Whats the pros and cons for all you guys that have been in the program.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-14 AT 12:56PM (MST)[p]>I am thinking about doing the
>Dedicated Hunter program this year,
>was wondering if you can
>still hunt the extended archery
>with this tag?
>
>Also any of you that are
>in the program how hard
>is it to get the
>service hours in?
>
>Do they have alot of projects
>that pop up throughout the
>year, or can you get
>with them and maybe work
>out something where you go
>and help with something thats
>not on the list on
>the website?
>
>Whats the pros and cons for
>all you guys that have
>been in the program.
>
>
>Jake H. SHED OR DEAD
>IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
>
>
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

1-yes. But if your DH tag is for a unit outside the Extended area, you can only hunt the Extended boundaries during the extended dates.
2-not hard, depending on time of year and if you are willing to drive. I check the service project list once a week. As for something you create, ??
3-Pros; it allows me the flexibility to hunt when my job sends me TDY (because they always jack with my hunts in one way or the other). Allows me to spend time in one area and I can be selective on animals. Cons; for me, there are none.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom