Dedicated hunter projects

I have been chomping at the bit to get some hours done this year for dedicated hunter. when I look at the projects list online it's pretty annoying how does cleaning carpet and donating gopros and a drone help our wildlife? Does anybody else feel this way or is it just me?

Well you could be licking stamps or dropping off proclamations. All projects should be wildlife directed.

This is my third and FINAL year in DH. The projects are a joke and I bet the coordinators don't answer their phones... Just Luke last year!

>This is my third and FINAL
>year in DH. The projects
>are a joke and I
>bet the coordinators don't answer
>their phones... Just Luke last
>year!

You said you were done Huntin with booty a few years ago too!:D

Somebody has gotta Help Support Our DWR!

[font color="blue"]They Shot Him in the Back AKA 'LaVoyed Him'!
[/font]

It's hard enough already to find a project to fit into my schedule. I can't imagine how hard it would be if they cut out several projects that are not "wildlife worthy".
I'm fine with any project that saves money from coming out of their budget and then they(DWR) could use more budget money to be used for other wildlife projects of their(DWR) choosing.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom