Dedicated & Non

I'm pretty sure the answer is yes. IF the two are successful in drawing the LE tag, the dedicated sportsman would need to surrender that year's tag and if he harvests a deer, it would count as one of the two allowed in three years.
I drew a Pauns. tag a few years ago and still paid the price of the LE tag but surrendered my dedicated hunter tag. The deer I harvested counted as one of the two I could harvest in the three year period.

No reason why you couldn't put in together. I did.

Ultramag, That deer you shot on the Pauns doesn't count as a harvest for dedicated hunter.

IF you draw and kill a deer on a LE or CWMU it does not count towards your harvest in the DH program. The first year I was in I turned in my DH tag and I shot a buck on a CWMU and I still could kill 2 deer the next two years.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom