Deer tag-anybody else still waiting??

1080LelooCly

Just curious if anybody else is still awaiting delivery of a deer tag? The wife and I both drew antelope, and we've received the tags. My deer application refund and both of our antelope PP refunds have been received also, but her successful deer tag hasn't made it as yet. Beginning to think the deer tag may have been lost in the mail... I'll give it a few days yet, and then call if it doesn't arrive by the end of next week.

Thanks for responding, maybe I'm anxious for nothing! We're AZ residents, so maybe the Wyoming NR deer stuff goes out later. Good luck on your hunt, have fun and get a nice one.

They were late this year posting the results compared to the last two years so sometime this coming week you should receive the tags w/ Regs.

Brian
http://i48.tinypic.com/238eb6.jpg[/IMG]

Good info, Brian. I'll cool my jets and see what the mailman brings next week. I was happy to see the refunds and the antelope tags/regs come so quickly, and just assumed the deer tag should've been there too.

9 of us still waiting....got bonus point refund though....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

They probably increased the number of deer tags this year and had to print thousands more. That's how my luck runs.

Eel

JB...same here. I did notice a little blurb under the draw results sign on that says not to call them until after July 22. Guess if we don't have them by then, it means they are lost for sure. Holler if yours shows up, and I'll do the same...

My son and I have not got our tags yet as well. I have not paid any attention to when they have came in the past but it seams to me it took awhile.

The deer tag arrived a few minutes ago. Glad to have it and not to be wondering WTH it is! Good to luck to all, hope everybody that's waiting gets something in the mail ASAP....

Got my Deer & Antelope tags in the mail today too and now will wait till next Tuesday and see what else is left at the small priced tags...just might have to buy a few more to keep us busy.

Brian
http://i48.tinypic.com/238eb6.jpg[/IMG]

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom