Deer Tag

MaineFlatlander

I got my antelope tag a couple weeks ago but so far no deer tag. Wyoming has usually been very prompt. Is it lost in the mail or are they still mailing them out?

I and a lot of others still haven't receive the licenses we drew last month while a number of others are receiving tags they just bought in the leftover sale last week. I don't know what is going on, but it does not seem like that should be happening. I also got my refund for tags I didn't draw and it would seem that should not be done until all tags are in the mail. Just my opinion!

I got my refunds and antelope tag so I'll wait a bit longer. Will be archery hunting Sept 1 and plan to head west in three weeks to camp and fish with my boys as a warm up and won't be back home until November.

Was told this buck was in area 90. Spotted last week...

3810117010838907750543017274892569002566162951n.jpg

Jeff that has to be 90 because he only has 3 on his left side. Not sure what's going on with the genetics in 90, but lots of 4x3/5x3. I'm sure the wet spring sure will help this year however.

>Jeff that has to be 90
>because he only has 3
>on his left side. Not
>sure what's going on with
>the genetics in 90, but
>lots of 4x3/5x3. I'm sure
>the wet spring sure will
>help this year however.

IMO

I think it has a lot to do with selective harvest of big trophy bucks with too many tags issued for a period of time. If the mature bucks get a break, those big 5x5 bucks will start showing up again.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom