Diamond Rio

feddoc

Long Time Member
My kid is inviting me down to see Diamond Rio in concert at a county fair in Susanville.

Anyone ever see them at a show?

Hey doc?

There's Gonna Be Some Older MILF Attire Hitting The Stage This Time!

Don't Embarrass Your Son By Hitting The Stage With your Nose a Workin!

Every Time I Think About Alaska I Think about all Them Medical Shacks Every So Often Along The Kenai River!

They've Got Signs Out Front Posting How Many Hooks They've Removed from The Elbow To Elbow Action!:D

Seems Like The Numbers Were Higher Right Where The Russian River Meets The Kenai!:D

The Salmon SMACKIN Yet SS?
Yeah put 30 salmon in the freezer yesterday
E1C50429-F62B-4F48-9105-C0ADE337F0D0.jpeg
C3BFEB54-FF9E-4E2C-A451-2B46723AD466.jpeg

I seen them in Elko 20 years ago. Can’t believe it’s been that long ago. It was the year I met my wife. I thought they were actually pretty good, but again, 20 years ago. I think you’d enjoy it. Let us know how they are if you go. Think they’ve been out to Wendover a time or 2 also. I’d go see them again.

I saw Three Dog Night in 2006 and they were great even at that old age. Saw them again in 2011 and it was sad.
I saw Diamond Rio in 1995 and 2007. Both times great. In 1995 they were with Joe Diffie and that was a great evening. I didn't like the idiots that tipped over their 7-11 cup full of Copenhagen spit that was from all three of them right next to me and the Ex . Gross !!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom