DIESEL FUEL PRICE IN YOUR STATE???

Gov Cox here in Utah recently cited the cancelled drilling permits, aging refineries and producer's ability to sell it for more in Cali as three main causes for Utah prices being so high. Cali screwing us all...

$5.64, LETS GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In beautiful Saint Georgous ! It's 5.67 a gallon. I have had to stay home this month to recover from my fuel bill. It's funny it starts going up around September.

I just came back from Colorado and it was 4.99 in Montrose but 5.75 in Grand Junction. Go figure...
For some unexplainable reason, us Diesel drivers are getting the royal shaft!

$4.24 here, paid $4.88 with the bosses card for his truck about 100 miles east today. We all are getting the shaft with these diesel prices. We, the consumers are paying the fuel bill for the semi trucks hauling our groceries and Amazon packages!

5.80 to 6.25

Filled up yesterday, paid 5.85 :mad:

Been doing most of my Chukar hunting close to home..
FJB!!!!!!!!!

$4.24 here, paid $4.88 with the bosses card for his truck about 100 miles east today. We all are getting the shaft with these diesel prices. We, the consumers are paying the fuel bill for the semi trucks hauling our groceries and Amazon packages!
I feel sad I even ask this but who else would/could and or should pay the “fuel for the semi trucks hauling our groceries and Amazon packages”? Like how in the hell do you think things get where they go? Who pays for that? It’s always been the consumer and always will be. There isn’t some magic transportation fairy that covers the gas to get groceries where they go and you just pay wholesale for the product.

Think I paid $1.57 a gallon when I bought my Duramax. Oh ya that was 20 years and 350,000 miles ago. ???

Thanks Brandon, Newsome, Pelosi……..???

Been watching it on our trip down to AZ, and will continue across the southwest on our way to TX. Highest has been $6.24, and most of the averages are around $5.69-5.89. Bought gas under $4.00 for the motorhome the other day!!!

I saw that too. How the hell can gas be $3.21 in Salina and $3.98 in the SL valley?
Don’t go stirring that up Shadow……… just fuel up on your way through be thankful you can.

Diesel was still over $5.00 there yesterday. Non ethanol gas in Richfield was $5.45 today.

Highest price around in the Bay Area! Always empty, wonder why?

21E4C9F0-111E-4459-B290-074EEDFA540B.png

Bess: It was $6.09 this morning in Garden City. Regular gas is $4.09. I cannot believe it is $2.00 more a gallon!
My diesel is parked. I am sticking to my Nissan beater for now.
And no, I did not vote for him. What a joke.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom