Diesel prices soaring

You assume I like Biden , I don't . he's a typical Robin Hood wimpy democrat. if he had any balls he'd put an AG in office who'd take down the orange insurrectionist and his merry band of fairy's.
You mean arrest the people harassing Supreme Court justices?

If we all live another hundred thousand years, we’ll never agree.

C012A1DB-EC07-4B18-B2B7-BCCC31D4C259.jpeg

BDF91701-A052-45AA-B5FB-DC9BC8CD7867.jpeg

Biden cancelled one of the most high profile oil and gas lease sales pending before the Dept. of the Interior yesterday, as Americans face record high prices at the pump. Well, at least we don’t have Trump sending out mean tweets anymore, hurting peoples feelings I guess…

As more oil drilling is being cancelled and coal is not an option for producing electricity, we are increasing coal exports to China. That makes sense. I guess China can use our coal to make windmill blades and solar panels to sell to the US so we can tell the world we're saving the planet. Why are we screwing ourselves to death?

Never let a crisis that you create... go to waste. We're witnessing the purposeful & deliberate destruction of our republic. You don't install commies at the highest levers of power and expect them to do anything but destruction
Especially when they have told us, over and over, for the last 30 years, exactly what they want to do. It’s long past time “we”
start to believe them.

Never let a crisis that you create... go to waste. We're witnessing the purposeful & deliberate destruction of our republic. You don't install commies at the highest levers of power and expect them to do anything but destruction
I already knew that. I was hoping Tog would chime in and set us straight.

Half of bidens 22.5 million Twitter followers have been proven to be fake, makes you wonder exactly how many of his votes received were fake. And these idiots say there was no voter fraud!

I’d like to believe that Russia will be expected or under commitment to China to respond in some other way than monetarily, at some future day. China will ask for its pound of flesh some time, so where.

I used to believe China would recall who took Japan’s boot off their neck during WWII and who paved their way into the modern economic world after Mao moved on……… but clearly they have done neither.

Maybe Russia will flip them the bird down the road too.

I’d like to believe that Russia will be expected or under commitment to China to respond in some other way than monetarily, at some future day. China will ask for its pound of flesh some time, so where.

I used to believe China would recall who took Japan’s boot off their neck during WWII and who paved their way into the modern economic world after Mao moved on……… but clearly they have done neither.

Maybe Russia will flip them the bird down the road too.
WWII? Hell seems like most people here forgot about 9/11, sad but true…

We sold our RV trailer and no longer do I need my Ford F-250 super duty 4x4 pickup, 7.3 diesel engine with power chip for more towing power. It only has 77,000 miles on it and I plan to sell it and get a smaller gas powered pickup.
Diesel here is getting close to 7 bucks per gallon and gas is around 6 bucks per gallon.
My F-250 has dealer installed dual 32 gallon tanks for a total of 74 gallons. To fill it from empty would run me 500 dollars.
RELH

We sold our RV trailer and no longer do I need my Ford F-250 super duty 4x4 pickup, 7.3 diesel engine with power chip for more towing power. It only has 77,000 miles on it and I plan to sell it and get a smaller gas powered pickup.
Diesel here is getting close to 7 bucks per gallon and gas is around 6 bucks per gallon.
My F-250 has dealer installed dual 32 gallon tanks for a total of 74 gallons. To fill it from empty would run me 500 dollars.
RELH
? what a great way to suck our 401s back into circulation. It was those old politicians that begged us to sock it way, so we did, then they dropped the interest rates, to make damn sure we didn’t earn any interest, now they’re doing everything know to man, to force it out into circulation, before the interest rates go back up. SOBS. They kick our butts coming and going.

What are you guys doing paying attention to how much it cost to fill up your tank, or buy food or just live your life as you always have? Do t you know there’s a January 6th investigation going on!!?? Better get in line with what really matters in life. It’s not being able to drive what you’d like, or for that matter drive at all. We need to sacrifice anything asked so our supreme leaders can continue to have the power they do desperately need.

Man you guys are selfish

Unleaded hit 4.99 today and up here . Diesel up to as much as 5.89.
Joe's needs removed from office and put in Guantanamo with Hunter, Pelosi, Schumer, waters , Cortez, and Clinton's. A prisoners butt pimple is worth more than the lot of them. Open the pipelines, pump oil and work on conservation for the future. I don't see any band aid that would fix the future though

RELH
that is some weird math.....32+32 = 74 gallons??

RELH
I bought an almost new trailer after installing new flooring as tve 2003 flooring had split in the cold winter. It was 26'.
I bought a 21.5 with a slide out. I sold my old trailer for 10k. I paid 6700 for it back in 2011. It was work with the floor as 90° angles often. The toilet was tricky but I cut it well. Here is the hallway.
My ATVs go on an here. Scary unloading the.two buggies are a steep drop backwards on the ladder .
20210906_193634.jpg
20210617_133909.jpg

20210918_211536.jpg

"$50 a barrel isn't profitable for most oil producers so that's an unsustainable number. we'd need another orange loser to tank the economy again to ever see $50 oil. $75 is a number that works for producers and the public as well. and a 25% increase is no biggie then huh ? then stop crying."

If the American oil companies could control the price we would not have seen crude in the low $20 range in 2014-2015. BHO well screwed this up in his 8 years of misery. I voted for DJT to avoid more of the same from Killery. The production boom started on private land in the last years of Obama. Trump encouraged more plus public land exploration that got us to energy independence.

The sticker on the gas pump is correct. This on the Biden admin. They are all in with the climate agenda no matter whom it hurts or how much it hurts. Hatred for the Orange Man will not get us far and will only destroy our economy faster. I'm not happy with the Jan. 6 Riots, or the witch hunt to destroy the Democrats opposition. I want DeSantis to Run and win. Once elected he can offer Trump the job of Russian ambassador just to fry the mines of the Woke Progressives! That ought to make some great entrainment! LOL!

I have a WY elk tag for the Bighorns. Will be driving from South Louisiana round trip in my 6-cyl Tacoma. May cost me$600 plus to do so. It sucks big time.

Hope the Russians declare victory soon and pull out of Ukraine. The Ukrainian people are suffering and the Russians are loosing personnel by the dozens. The death tolls are like WW-1 for Christ sake. A total waste of life, limb, treasure. We need to get our own house in order. The hell with being the worlds cop! Give Peace a chance.
LaGriz

Tog says it's temporary, just until the climate emergency is over. I hope the glaciers in GNP grow to cover all of Oregon and San Diego Bay freezes solid.
Sheesh eel……. Where we gonna put’em….. if they can’t get home? You got room on the Lost Coast cuz Utah’s full.

Tog’s definition of temporary may be the opposite of ours…….. you know dang well the woke have changed all the definitions.

Sheesh eel……. Where we gonna put’em….. if they can’t get home? You got room on the Lost Coast cuz Utah’s full.

Tog’s definition of temporary may be the opposite of ours…….. you know dang well the woke have changed all the definitions.
Temporary is relative to your age…….like this temporary dip in the market. :mad:

Eel said:

Gas is so expensive I had to sell a bear gall bladder and a California Condor mount just to fill up tank.

Eel said:

Gas is so expensive I had to sell a bear gall bladder and a California Condor mount just to fill up tank.

So a lot of Einstein's have been saying if we had the pipeline from Canada we'd all be burning cheap diesel and eating rainbow stew.

So my question is , if you do the conversions diesel is $7.24 US dollars a US gallon in Canada today is that cheaper ? or would Canada sell us oil way under market value just because we're so cool ? is that the plan ?

If domestic production is the key to cheap oil why are domestic prices so high ? you mean we don't get all the oil we want cheap if it's pumped on US soil ? I'm so confused . it all seems so simple if you don't think about it. so don't think about it just whine.

Oil prices retreat when Putin does. end of story.oil

So a lot of Einstein's have been saying if we had the pipeline from Canada we'd all be burning cheap diesel and eating rainbow stew.

So my question is , if you do the conversions diesel is $7.24 US dollars a US gallon in Canada today is that cheaper ? or would Canada sell us oil way under market value just because we're so cool ? is that the plan ?

If domestic production is the key to cheap oil why are domestic prices so high ? you mean we don't get all the oil we want cheap if it's pumped on US soil ? I'm so confused . it all seems so simple if you don't think about it. so don't think about it just whine.

Oil prices retreat when Putin does. end of story.
BS. Prices started rising immediately after Biden was elected. Turns out when you run on eliminating fossil fuels, prices go up when your policies go into place. On top of that his economic people are now going on TV saying Americans must pay higher gas prices as part of the "New Liberal World Order". They aren't hiding from it, they are proud of it, it's intentional.

Gas Prices 3-8-22.jpg

Agenda 2030

World Economic Forum

4th Revolution is technological. Merger of man and machine. In "their" world, "we" don't need nor deserve fuel.

Check it out.

Why is this worthless president selling our reserves off to China? So once again we loose. Let's go brandon.
Maybe this Brandon moron wants to see if we are willing to pay $10 a gallon at the pump?? What a joke this country and economy have turned into!!

Joe must be fulfilling the deals that he and Hunter Biden made with the Chinese.
So China will be polluting the atmosphere while burning our oil reserves. Meanwhile we will be paying a premium to import oil from our other enemies.
That sure makes a lot of sense!

At this rate it won’t be long until we won’t have any oil or any military to defend ourselves.
I suppose that’s what the Democrats want though.
They’re selling out our country!

I had to buy some diesel to get out of California. $7.59 at Klamath River. A little over 6.5 gallons for only $50.

I read an article the other day that must have been written by one of Biden's appointees. It said the best way to get gas and oil prices to drop is to use less. If they can't sell it the price will drop. He never mentioned increasing the supply. I think he let the cat out of the bag.

Why is this worthless president selling our reserves off to China? So once again we loose. Let's go brandon.
Brandon wants us to quit using fossil fuels to save the planet, but he sells oil and coal to China. Does China emit CO2? US emissions have been dropping for years.

annual-co2-emissions-per-country-1-1.png

Prices are down 55 cents here.

Exxon posted a 2.4 billion dollar profit in the 2nd quarter. Biden's fault no doubt, he should end capitalism and let the government set prices right ?

So frik'in many tourists and RV's on the road you can't get out on 97 for 15 minutes. I want higher fuel prices maybe some of the whiney little biatches will stay home . if people are hurting you sure as chit don't see it on the hiway.

And Your F'N Buddy Brandon Probably Loves You As Much as You Love Him!

Nobody in Their Right F'N Mind Woulda Voted Like You Did!

You Gonna Vote For Him Again?

Prices are down 55 cents here.

Exxon posted a 2.4 billion dollar profit in the 2nd quarter. Biden's fault no doubt, he should end capitalism and let the government set prices right ?

So frik'in many tourists and RV's on the road you can't get out on 97 for 15 minutes. I want higher fuel prices maybe some of the whiney little biatches will stay home . if people are hurting you sure as chit don't see it on the hiway.

I just read a news article that sleepy Joe recently sent 50 million barrels of oil from our strategic reserve to China. That'll help ease the pain at the pump for American citizens.

If I were Exxon, I’d be raking it in right now too. With idiots running the show and threatening to put me out of business, I’d make all the money I could while I still can.
Any farmer with a lick of sense knows the term “make hay while the sun shines” so oil companies can’t be blamed for doing the same.

The oil business isn't going anywhere anytime soon. and they know it.

As long as everyone wants to spend like drunk sailors, fly everywhere and they refuse to shut their rig off oil is going to be expensive. any dipchit who thinks they're entitled to cheap fuel while the rest of the world has expensive fuel is going to be disappointed.

Canada has more expensive fuel than we do. but all the whiney little biatches say the keystone pipeline intended to export oil overseas would solve all our problems. I've asked repeatedly for someone to explain this, I'm asking again.

So what is the fix for fuel prices other than reduced demand ? let's hear it, and back it up with facts.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom