Dinner out

Feleno

Long Time Member
So we were out at dinner last night at one of the local steak places. Sat in a booth and ordered dinner. Waitress brings the food out. Wife's steak was undercooked again but she didn't want to send it back. A few minutes later a family gets seated diagonally across from us. Lady had maybe the nicest breasts I have ever seen. Firm looking, great shape and tan. Nestled in a black bra under a white low cut tank top. I couldn't stop turning my head and looking back over my shoulder. It was at that point I noticed a TV slightly above and back behind her. Idea came to mind. "Hey honey, mind if we switch sides of the booth so I can watch the game?". So for the next 30 minutes I kept watching 'the game'. Them boobies were unreal. She knew I was looking to! After we left I began to feel guilty and was a bit ashamed but in the moment you don't realize how obvious it was. So to alleviate the guilt should I have sent my wife's steak back?

"So to alleviate the guilt should I have sent my wife's steak back?"

Never interrupt a good "game" for something as trivial as a steak.

You did the right thing Feleno. In fact, your wife should have left and waited for you in the car.

Eel

JUDAS F'er!

Next Time!

At least SPLAIN the Game to your Wife You're GAWKIN at/Playin!

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

F'dude???

I went to dinner the other night, sat down and noticed a couple sitting across from me. I found it rather odd the lady kept starring at my junk and undressing me with her eyes.
When her husband switched her places I figured it was to stop her from looking at me. Little did I know you were doing it to stare at my beautiful wife's rack. ALL NATURAL BABY!!! :)

>
>
>F'dude???
>
> I went
>to dinner the other night,
>sat down and noticed a
>couple sitting across from me.
>I found it rather odd
>the lady kept starring at
>my junk and undressing me
>with her eyes.
> When her
>husband switched her places I
>figured it was to stop
>her from looking at me.
> Little did I know
>you were doing it to
>stare at my beautiful wife's
>rack.
> ALL NATURAL BABY!!! :)
>

Was that before or after the ma?tre d asked you to tuck your Johnson back in because you were scaring the customers?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I've done that plenty of times. Sometimes it cant be helped. Its like staring at a huge buck or bull.

Next time sneak us a photo.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom