Dont call him a Hunter

And they'll let him buy the horns back at public auction for a few thousand, probably. Seems like a better way to go than the 400k on the governors tag....

$5000 and a two year wait.

Seems fitting?
Dang, you have to wait a lot longer and pay a lot more to kill one legally!

Just his stupid excuse alone should have got him 5 years! He thought it was an elk?! C’mon bro, if you are going to lie, make it believable! I was cleaning my gun and it went off, it was charging me, aliens, I was framed, Covid made me do it, all of these are more believable than you thought it was an elk! ?

Too small of a fine..should've been at least ten times higher... And he should've lost his hunting rights for life

$5200 ??? I thought the fines were way more. I thought I remember fines that are tens of thousands of dollars

Dang, you have to wait a lot longer and pay a lot more to kill one legally!

Just his stupid excuse alone should have got him 5 years! He thought it was an elk?! C’mon bro, if you are going to lie, make it believable! I was cleaning my gun and it went off, it was charging me, aliens, I was framed, Covid made me do it, all of these are more believable than you thought it was an elk! ?

I'm pretty sure misidentifying sheep is a symptom, Fauci said so

What he did was wrong for sure, but living in Montana with all that wildlife, who wouldn't be tempted to grab a little elk meat now and then? But he didn't even take the meat, and it wasn't even an elk. And it was on private property. No, he is not a hunter.

Too small of a fine..should've been at least ten times higher... And he should've lost his hunting rights for life
Do you really think he gives, 2 shits about loseing his licence or rights for life he's a poacher he sowant give a, **** about being legal
This, wont stop him it will just make him more causious

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom