Doyle Muzzy hunt

The Doyle hunt shouldn’t have even happened, as far as I’m concerned. So much habitat was destroyed in 2021’s fire that there is very little suitable habitat left.

This is a hunt I would not even consider in future years. And that’s a shame because my son and I both drew it in different years and enjoyed great hunts. Son shot a 31 1/2” buck on his Doyle hunt.

The Doyle hunt shouldn’t have even happened, as far as I’m concerned. So much habitat was destroyed in 2021’s fire that there is very little suitable habitat left.

This is a hunt I would not even consider in future years. And that’s a shame because my son and I both drew it in different years and enjoyed great hunts. Son shot a 31 1/2” buck on his Doyle hunt.

Reminds me of when my dad and I drew X5B the year after most of it burned the year before. Nearly all the Intel we got was for areas with zero vegetation growth or water. Now with the reduced tag numbers it's likely close to OIL.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom