Draw Correction Period

T

TAGATTRACTER

Draw Correction Period

The draw correction deadline is May 28th. Please take advantage of this feature as we don't want to hear a bunch of whining in a few months.

RE: Draw Correction Period

LAST EDITED ON May-19-09 AT 02:23PM (MST)[p]That correction thing never works.Arizona throws ALL the early applications in the garbage & only counts the last ones entered.I think everybody should wait to the very end,hurry while you're filling it out & then have someone else mail it in with the wrong postage!
David
Just kidding & good luck!

The sad thing is that after the draw, even with the correction period there will be someone on here calling Game & Fish a bunch of no good so and so's because they couldn't just sign the check for them, mark off the resident box for them . Etc, etc.

Get em in now guys or don't complain.

Use the feature that allows you to type in the info. onto the application. This will reduce error at least to some degree.

PS. Get them in there asap, so if you did make a mistake, they can correct it.

Be aware that there is a new PO Box number and mailing envelopes.
The previous RED envelopes should be discarded/recycled.
The new ones are GREEN.

I dont even trust the mail. Anybody else insist on hand delivering the applications.

I wish they would cash my check so that I know my app was accepted, I will keep my loyalty point going and at least recieve one more point.

Anyone have their check cashed yet? I sent my app in two weeks ago. I think it took about three weeks plus for the AZGFD to cash my elk app check and I dropped it in the box outside their office on the Carefree Highway.

Anyone else having problems filling out the application using adobe? No problems last year but it wont let me do it now. Maybe because I am using Vista now?

M1fan I have Vista and no problems here. I typed mine out on Adobe Photo shop 7.

The PDF where you can actually type in the info ONLINE, then print is NOT up there right now. The one that is needs to be printed on paper first and filled out with ink, or using something like PhotoShop to do it once you download it.

That said, I just spoke to my contact at AZ G&F to get it corrected. The editible PDF should be there within the next couple days. So you'll be able to type in all the info, then print it.

IT CANNOT BE SAVED, but if you're applying for more than one species, print one completed form and then just edit the HUNT NUMBERS for another species.

Just don't forget to sign it after you print it.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Ah, that makes sence. Thanks Tony.

Being a NR, I am taking a vacation to Williams next week. Can I drop off the application at the Kingman office?

I was going to take a rifle and do some predator hunting. Any thing I need other than my license? If I take an AR, all I need is the 5 round mags?

m1fan,

Yes to Kingman. You can also drop the app off at the Flagstaff office if it's more convenient.

License and 5-rd mags are it. Might bring a call or two. Have fun.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom