Dunton Elk Shot After Season Ended 2010

J

jstlukey

I guess someone really wants me gone from here. Post deleted again, this time in less than 30 min. I can't talk about the hunt last year where the elk was shot after the season ended, apparently someone is feeling the heat and wants to bury the facts and try to make this all go away. So, if anyone wants to know what happened, who was involved and what happened to everyone involved you will have to try to contact me. From what I understand there is a way to do that on this site thru a private messaging, I don't know. This really sucks because there are some people that are guilty as he** and should be held accountable for their actions, that day and the days,weeks and months following the incident. Anyone who is a licensed guide or even just a hunter should really be interested in this. This gives everybody a black eye.

Yes, the DWR is involved....but, I have tried to post the information and every time I do, the entire post gets removed. The heat is on in Richfield and now they are removing my posts with in just a few minutes. Yes, it is a long story, and I am frustrated because I can't tell anything without getting deleted. I know everything that happened that day.

That happens when people that are involved in unlawful acts are freinds with the mods on here. They just delete it like it never happend!

Bunch of bull #### if you ask me.

hornkiller.jpg

>That happens when people that are
>involved in unlawful acts are
>freinds with the mods on
>here. They just delete it
>like it never happend!
>
>Bunch of bull #### if you
>ask me.
>
>

+1

i would like to hear whats going on

I have tried, and every time my whole post gets deleted within an hour. It was truly an honest mistake by all involved. The hunt ended on the 26th, 2 days earlier than it has for, from what I hear like 20 yrs. The guides took the hunter out the morning after it ended and shot a bull. That's when the problem came up. When the guides at the kill site got a text from the guide service saying that the hunt ended the day before....don't shoot anything. Well, at that point it was too late, the bull was already down. That is when everything went south. The guide says...."We can't be any part of this....I hope you understand....#### get your shuff and lets go". "I can lose my job, my retirement...everything from this". "You guys are good guys, and am so sorry that this has happened, good luck". And off they go with everything that is needed to process and haul the animal out. Part of the contract is that they do that...process and haul it back to camp.

wow. they should be hit with the law. there no better than us...

i guess if they want to delete and protect them then the deleter is just as guilty.

Wow! Your on here trollin again! Bound and determined arent ya? Like i said before, if you have the facts why wont you post who you are?

I agree, but guess what happened to the guides that were there at the kill site......all charges were dropped and they walked without anything at all....no fines...no suspended license and no loss of hunting or guiding privileges. I am starting to believe that "muleyhunter413" is part of the problem, every time he posts, the whole thread disappears. I think he may just know a lot more about that day than he is willing to admit, otherwise what is it any of his business. Is that you Mr trigger puller? He is so concerned that I post my name for some reason. My name had nothing to do with the validity of this situation, except that if I am one of the two that was there besides the "licensed guides", then he knows what information I know that I am more than willing to post. And, if he is one of the persons involved, then it makes all the sense in the world why he wants me off of here.....I know everything that happened, and he doesn't want it out in the open. I could be a nightmare for his reputation. Answer me and tell me who you are. Oh, did I mention that the person who actually pulled the trigger and shot the elk for the hunter was.......yep the paid, licensed guide.....same one who said "we can't be any part of this, we're outta here", and the walked off.

I will respond to you tomorrow. Do you live in the Richfield area? How much do you know about this? Do you know anyone who was involved? Did you post on any of the other posts that were deleted, or on the original thread from last year when this all happened? I recognize that phrase that you left on the bottom of your post.

I am not going to post my name. Are you one of the involved parties? Go ahead and post your name. Guess we shall see if this thread is still online in the morning.....seems like every time you come around, this tread gets deleted....hmm go figure.

I don't know how to respond to the PM. Tell me where to find it and I will respond to you and nochawk

>I don't know how to respond
>to the PM. Tell me
>where to find it and
>I will respond to you
>and nochawk

On the main forum page you can either click the "inbox" link or you will have red lettering saying you have a new message just above the forum topics.

Traditional >>>------->

If you know so much why dont you say who you are and what ya know rather then this bickering back and forth from what ive heard from you is all rumor i know the guides involved and outfitter and game warden who was there all your doing is trying to give sombody a bad name when its all said and done your the one whos name is mudd for these stupid false comments your making

Jstlukey, I have no problem posting my name because I have nothing to hide. Your talkin crap, not fact. Funny how you wont post who you are. Why not? You say the investigation is complete, but your not satisfied. I know, go slander someones business. How did you come to have such knowledge of this hunt? Your hiding.

I can promise you that I know what I am talking about. Absolutely no rumors, facts only. Now for posting my name, not going to happen, no reason for it. As far as knowing the persons involved, that is good news to me because now you can actually verify what I am saying is the truth. If you truly do know the guides that were there, and the guide services owners, ask them all what actually happened. Ask the guide that was with the hunter when the elk was shot. Look him in the eyes and if he is truly an honest person, he won't be able to lie. But make sure you ask him straight up, who shot the elk while you keep eye contact with him. This whole thread is a direct result of the time frame.

My knowledge of this hunt comes from me knowing every person involved personally. Funny, I don't ever remember saying that the investigation was complete, and that I was not satisfied.....you obviously know way more than you want us all to believe. Go ahead and post your name in your next response, lets see if you are one of the parties involved. I know everyone's name.

Bogus, I don't think so. There are some people on here that are getting information on exactly what happened that day, all facts, no rumors dude. I'm guessing with your attitude, you won't be getting anything. Brendan Robins, huh, I really thought that maybe your name started with an M.....go figure. Oh, my name...never.

jstlukey-

I am interested in hearing your story. I don't know anything about this situation other than what I have read in this post. Send me an email with your story to [email protected]

Thanks.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

I'm located in California. I don't anybody in Richfield,I still would like to know what happened and who was invovled in this mess.

Muleyhunter413 So tell us what you know about it, Maybe that will help start the story flowing.

You can do a timeline and tell each part that happen and why.

Was a bull killed after the season was over.

Was a Guide service involved in the kill.

Did they leave the client on the mountain with a dead bull.

What did the GW say and what was the outcome of the investgation of it,

Was it wrote off as a honest mistake.

Who was the GW that did the investgation.

I think you know the answers to alot of these questions. But you want to play the name game, My name is on my profile. My e-mail is posted if you need a phone number, I can give that to you too.

Was the hunter a resident or Non-resident.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

SOMETHING SMELLS... CERTAIN GUIDE SERVICES GET TREATED DIFFERNT HERE. NOT A DAMN THING 1 CAN DO BUT POST HIS FINDINGS ON GOOGLE. THEN WE ALL CAN READ THEM WITHOUT IT BEING SENSERD...

With all of founders DIY adventures, I doubt he would use a guide. And If he did, I really doubt he would let a guide shoot a bull for him.

Jstlukey- Don't call out others to say their name then be too coward to tell yours. If your story has any truth (which I am very doubtful) you shouldnt be afraid to say it.

If you read back thru the posts, I wasn't calling out for any names to be posted, that was muleyhunter, so I just responded with the same. I won't post any names....at least not now.

I think this post is childish. I am not a fan of gossip or rumors. If you're not man enough to name the names and state the actual facts, instead of just alluding to them, then you really have no business even starting the thread. Even if your story is true you have lost all credibility with me for the way you went about this whole thing.

if you know the whole story post it up now, then if it gets deleted we know there is something fishy about it. Post it all up again with names and facts. lets hear it, I have my popcorn ready.

There is nothing fishy about it. it has already went through the courts the ourfitters got a mark on there record and a warning from the outfitters board the guide did not shoot the elk for them so all this crap the guy is making up and is all rumor for hell sakes he dont even know how to spell the unit right so how would he know all the details

Your post got deleted because you obviously have no information... this "you post the story I'll fill in the blanks" is total crap. Post the facts and stand behind them and your posts won't be deleted. You coward behind a fictitious name and stir the pot.. what did you expect.. There are people in this world who make a living guiding/hunting. If you claim false information there is a statue in Utah called electronic harrassment. You also open yourself to civil liability... Keep that in mind. I don't know anyone from the outfitter your claiming broke the law. But a simple investigative supoena will give up your identity fairly quickly.

I'd also be careful accusing people of being there who weren't.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

The mod for this site has been given the information, and there are photos to back it up. Kind of hard to deny someone was there when they are in the pictures.

Was founder in the pictures? I doubt it.. thats what I was refering to..

So, let me get this straight... All the charges were dropped? And the conspiracy starts with MonsterMuleys?

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

I am interested in who and what exactly happened on the Dutton, I am from the Richfield area please share the story with me jstlukey.

wowd electronic harrassment. never heard of that one. i would love to hear this who story in truth. as a non-resident it makes you real leary of outfitters. most of the land out west is mine also even though i am a non resident. whats going on out there with my tax dollars?

I'm quite sure browtine knows what he's talking about. If it's already been through the courts I would tread really lightly there or you better rely very heavily on your screen name. It's total chicken ##### and childish to do what you're doing.

It's always an adventure!!!

How about you look up the court case number and put it on here and we can all access the information for ourselves and you won't have to directly mention their names.

One thing I absolutely hate about the internet is being able to hide behind a username.

Let's hear or see the facts.

Someone smells of Dueche.......if you can't post it, it ain't true....if its been through the courts as some said than there is nothing to hide. The fact would be this, the legal system of this country has spoken and handed down the consequence for whatever the action was. After that happens it should become public record, at least I believe thats how it works......

JSTlucky, grow up......if there are people involved in it on here grow up, whats done is done.

littlebeaver.jpg

Put up or shut up!!! This thread has been the biggest waste of time and energy!! It's kinda of like the "he said she said" crap that happened on the playground. Thanks for trip back to grammer school!!

He asked for e-mail's and I posted mine,So he could send it, Now he can send it And I"M STILL WAITING. I think I will be waiting a long time, I'm guessing that he wouldn't be sending it or anything else. Schoolyard crap is what it was.

>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Yep the beer is warm and he is gone into the wind just like a popcorn fart. Funny how it gets to be put up time they fold their house of cards and leave. LOL

What I resented about his post was his insinuations which he in the end had no real intent on proving. Was he a Peta troll or more likely just a dumb ass looking for attention.

Eldorado

Got the e-mail and the story, It is what I ask for and it is what he sent to me. Thanks for sending it.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom