Eberlestock hunting packs

koda

I am in the market for a new pack. I was just wondering if there is anyone out there who has one of these "Just One" packs, and what they think about them. Particularly for Archery. Are they too bulky? do they get in the way or are they constricting at full draw. Thanks for any help.

Koda, got one about two months ago and love it! Had a chance to compare it to a Badlands pack at the same sports show and there was no contest for me. Eberlestock all the way! If you buy the little container that goes inside the pack (little black bag you use for clothes or whatever), you can actually fit that to the back of the pack if you are hauling a lot and get nearly 7100CI of space or some thing like that! Or it will be a day pack or a frieghter.

It really is a great concept and the owner is a superior individual who really cares about his products. I am near 6' 3" tall and it fit me like a glove. There are aluminum stays in the pack that you can remove and customize to your back. the straps are wide and look pretty indestructible to me.

Like Nvbighorn says, there are few threads here about different packs. I definately give a big thumbs up to this pack.

Sportsman's Warehouse "Best of the West" hunt show that aired yesterday on the Men's Channel, did a five minute "product tip" on how they thought this was the best hunt pack on the market.

By the way koda, they have a very narrow profile and do not restrict any type of movement; drawing a bow, shooting a rifle, or going on all fours in the shell rock. I have owned mine since 2003, and will never own another hunt pack (or group of packs like I used too). The Eberlestock "Just One", has the versatility to hold your compound or long bow.

Eberlestock is about to introduce the Slingshot and the Quickdraw System that allows you to carry your bow on your back, and quickdraw it without removing the pack. Another first by Eberlestock HPG!

Check out the sneak preview at www.eberlestock.com and click on the Quickdraw System on the front page.

Ed

I preordered my slingshot at the RMEF show in Portland earlier this year. As it has been stated there are more threads and after trying on and comparing I was going to go with the "Just One". Then at the RMEF, I made the mistake of trying on the "SlingShot" and it fit like a glove. I was very impressed by the salesman/owner. I would recommend this to anyone who archery hunts as "The Pack To Get."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom